X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sorry if my English may sometimes not be very understandable

Comment

New old member, not sure why my account had to be re-registered but anyways I'm back, thanks

Comment

Hi there I'm new here
        I am looking for a bios bin file for ACER C732 SERIES CHROMEBOOK AND HP CHROME BOOK G5 11 E

Comment

• SMDFlea
          SMDFlea commented
          Editing a comment
          Please go to the forum index to find the relevent forum section to post your request in.This thread is just for introductions.

Greetings to all members! I'm thrilled to join this vibrant community of electricians and enthusiasts. I'm an avid aficionado of electronics.

Exploring circuits, tinkering with components, and delving into the intricacies of electrical systems have always been my passions. Whether it's experimenting with new technologies or troubleshooting complex circuits, I find immense joy in the world of electrons.

I look forward to engaging with all of you, sharing knowledge, learning from your experiences, and contributing to meaningful discussions about our shared passion for electronics.

Thank you for welcoming me into this wonderful forum, and I'm excited to embark on this journey together.

Best regards,

Comment

Greetings fellow engineers! I am Ghiscard Martínez, electronics engineer. Let me share with you my passion for technology and innovation. As a professional, I have worked on challenging projects that have ranged from embedded systems to wireless communications. My focus is on finding creative and efficient solutions to the technical problems we face. I am excited to be here today and look forward to learning from all of you and contributing to the advancement of our discipline. Thanks for welcoming me! 🤖🔌🚀

Comment

HI Hello EveryOne

I'm New Member Here,
            more power everyone.

Comment

Hi every one. I'm Pol From srilanka. I would like to share my knowledge with others and also like to learn from others.

Comment

Hello, I'm Leandro from Portugal.
                I'm an industrial technician, interested in the areas of IT, electronics, electricity and auto

Comment

Hi, im diyan from Bulgarian. Trying to learn new atuff

Comment

Hi from Czechia, this is dj-bobr (Ondrej).
                    Quite experienced in IT, general electronics, prototyping, microcontrollers, RF including SDR, networking/infosec. Thinkpad freak currently learning how EC and ME works.
                    I can solder almost anything (equipped with hotair and several soldering stations), program I2C or SPI memories, can do hexediting and basic patching. I am currently doing a deep dive to bios modding as I messed up my first UEFI-based machine (Thinkpad W541) while trying to do whitelist mod and want to repair it.

Comment

Hiii I'm Devian and i work as an electronic technician, basically i do repair smartphone and whatnot. I've been doing this for 4 yrs now but i discovered a true passion. I wanna learn! Now i got the chance to work in a lab with actual gears and i need a safe place to get better at troubleshooting and reparining MOBOs. I hope you guys will help me to improve and i will share every bit of info i have!
                      peace <3

Comment

Hey everyone! Bryce here. I live in the Old North State, and have 2 computers.

Comment

Hi all member
                          im Anouar from algeria
                          Im here to learn more about laptops

Nice to meet youn guys
                          Best regards

Comment

I'm kailash Poudel from nepal

Comment

Always ready to learn

Comment

Hello, members
                                My name is Ivan and I live in Olando, Florida. My interests have always been Cars, Maintenace Repair, and Electronics. Whichever grabs my interest at the time. I will not bore you too much about myself. So I am Happy to be back and nice to join all the members.

Comment

Welcome fellow member.

Comment

hi everyone

my name is alex i am 36 years old
                                    i just purchased my first laptop with an problem on the motherboard and i try to fix it by myself to get more confident and the courage to fix an laptops by myself and the information i found on line

Comment

Hi,my name is baron have always had the passion for tech be it repairs. I have been able to repair some destroyed some but I am still willing to learn.

Comment

Hey it's me Sergio.. i'm 25 years old. Actually i'm studying Electronic Engineering and i repair PC's too.

Comment

Working...
                                        X