X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Always look for help on topics related to the MAC

Comment

Hi. Looking to learn a thing or two about electronic repairs here.

Comment

Hello Guys,
        I am new to bad caps and I am introducing my self my name is Dan and I am trying my best to understand and fix logic boards. I have been working on Apple's iPad and I would love to understand how they work and sometimes is a real puzzle and mind boggling at times. Can anyone tell me if there is a board view for a iPad air 5gen it's easier to understand. I had a board view program for a older PC I was trying to fix a couple of years ago, if anyone can help I would really be thank full.

Comment

• SMDFlea
          SMDFlea commented
          Editing a comment
          Please go to the forum index to find the relevent forum section to post your request in.This thread is just for introductions.

Hi All,

Introduction, here we go and will do my best.

I haven't dabbled in the dark art of electronics for a very long time now, must be a good 20 years or so. Recently I had the opportunity to replace a battery in a Asus vivobook s432f laptop, my biggest mistake was not researching how to do this and just diving in there.. as we all do

The aftermath was this.. I damaged the battery connector on the motherboard, well damaged the PCB area. Looking at this then I said, well it cannot be too bad to sort this out so I just got on with it and in doing so the laptop will not power up via the power adapter (it was before) via the on/off button now, its totally dead. Have removed the battery in total.

I came across the forum by searching google for the asus vivobook S432f motherboard schematic with the intention of having a go repairing it properly.

I wish I saw this forum before I opened the laptop, it has a wealth of information.

When you have picked yourself up from the laughter, can anyone help me please with a schematic for the Asus Vivobook S432F please.

Many Thanks, John

Comment

Hello I thought I'd registered here years ago, but apparently not (or maybe my account got pruned for inactivity). I've learned quite a bit from reading threads here, and I've already fixed some stuff (monitor, graphics card, motherboard... :P). Thanks!

Comment

Hi everyone! My Name is Ben and i am currently working on a Lenovo Mx20x Tiny (M720Q or M920x) based NAS. I registered to access the M920q schematics and find viable sources of +12V, +5V and +3.3V for the SATA power connectors. Maybe we'll have some nice discussions!

Comment

Hi all,

I'm quite new to this field, just trying to bypass a supervisor password on a thinkpad a relative gave me.

Comment

Good day to you all,
                I've been working and repairing Apple products for well over half of my life now. It helped me get into aerospace engineering and have never looked back. I'm very grateful for this forum and others like it for providing so much free knowledge and pdf's. It all helps to get devices back up and running and not simply cast aside as e-waste.
                My goal is to pick up where I left off 2 years ago with logic board repair. Hopefully, I can continue to learn and understand what incredible solutions and compromises that these gifted teams of people spend a significant portion of their lives designing.
                All the very best to you all!

Comment

Just some old guy from Missouri who enjoys working with computers and gaining as much knowledge as possible!

Comment

Hi all. Looking to get back into repairing devices as a hobby since my relatively new Macbook stopped working.

Comment

Hi

Comment

Hi i am John from Greece, i ve been studing and watching board repair videos the last year... had a few success fixes but still trying to get my shaky hands to solder small stuff

Comment

Hi guys! Im Cosmin and ive always been passionate about computers! Im a nerd just as you guys and trying to unlock my surface go 2 bios!

Comment

i am Theophilus Tawiah from Ghana, a Networking Student, and Software Enthusiastic.

Comment

Hello, I am dedicated to technical service here in Spain in the Canary Islands. I will try to contribute all my experience. Right now I am trying to repair a Zotac 1070ti graphics card and I cannot find the diagram.

Comment

Good evening dea friends,

I am a italian peope and I am a professional electronic equipment technician and i ask to aggregate to all of you for help and resolve my and your problem with every electronic equipment

Comment

New user, firmware hacker, and general "Protection tourist". I enjoy long walks on the beach, and movies about computers.

Comment

Greetings Team,
                                    New user. Background Electrical Tech, Electrical engineering, system engineering and work as a SW lead. Enjoy fixing electronics around the house when I can. Thanks in advance for helping me with all my basic question.

Comment

Hello everyone.
                                      I am a Japanese people and repairing PCs in Japan.

Comment

Hey everybody, I'm new to this forum. I'm clueless about some components and values, but I'm learning. This is one of my hobbies that I love doing. I'm barely learning on schematics. Looking forward to learning more.

Comment

Working...
                                        X