Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hello, my name is Florin and I am an electronics enthusiast. I hope it will help one day. Thank you very much for accepting me in your group.

Comment

Hello!

Comment

Hi everyone! Went down a rabbit hole, bricked a laptop and now trying to restore functionality. Hoping someone could help.

Comment

<hello from Spain. I'am Toni

Comment

Hello, Aaron from Florida, USA here. I'm a professional software engineer, and an amateur hardware engineer. I picked up the Paul Daniels software today and came in search of data to feed into it.

Comment

Hi guys,

Glad to be a part of this community and hoping to learn and contribute as well.

Good day!

Comment

Good day eh,

Being from Canada I had to get that out of the way.

I started with the 75 in 1 kits, and my first computer was a Tandy CoCo1 with 4k of ram, later upgraded to 64K. I thought I would never need more than that(wow was I wrong!). I taught myself several obsolete languages like Basic, Fortran, Pascal, but also some C++ and assembly language. My later education was in industrial electronics and led me to where I am now. I service industrial print equipment like MGI Jetvarnish, efi 32r, accuriowide 160/200. I have built several e-bikes and repair all kinds of electronics. In my spare time I am either building something or repairing something, and uploading to Youtube.

Click image for larger version  Name:	image.png Views:	0 Size:	127.1 KB ID:	3224685 Click image for larger version  Name:	image.png Views:	0 Size:	45.3 KB ID:	3224686 Click image for larger version  Name:	image.png Views:	0 Size:	63.4 KB ID:	3224687

City
                Last edited by City Viking; 02-27-2024, 03:43 PM.

Comment

Hoi guys, im 32, studied electronics and telecommunications in college and switched to information engineering in university, sr software engineer for past 10 years professionally in fields ranging from embedded to cloud and from AI to blockchain... i still do love to tinker with my devices and especially doing repairs for myself and my close circle. I do have a hobbyist level electronics lab for repairs and experiments with soldering station, hot air, multimeter, microscope, lab psu, logic analyzer and some debuggers/programmers/interfaces... hope to be able to contribute) Stay well

Comment

Hello. Everyone! I found this forum from a YouTube video. I forgot my admin BIOS password for my HP Probook 6570b.

I'm hoping the Unlocker program works for me. I'm getting back into PC's again after a long hiatus.

Comment

Hey guys, new here. Trying to unluck a lenovo T490. I hope I'm able to do it

Comment

Well hello, I hope to contribute as much as I can and I hope to help others, I not only come for knowledge, I am also willing to help whoever needs it, I like everything that has to do with electronics, computers, games, hifi music and video related.

Sometimes I have some time left over and I really like to research certain topics, coincidentally I come here because it seems to me that they share very valuable knowledge and I would like to be part of this community, as you can see I am not very good with words but I hope I be patient, thank you all

Comment

Hello Everyone!
                          I repair laptops and PC's

Comment

Hello Everyone!
                            I'm trying to flash a bios of a Toshiba Satellite C650-1D9

Comment

Hi, my name is Jakub or Jack. I am an electronics and embedded development hobbyist and currently I am trying to reverse engineer some touchscreen in order to build a tablet around the framework motherboard.

Comment

hi im JC i am Internet Technician and Computer Tech... but im new learner in bios...

Comment

Hi,my name is Olimpiu, I'm an IT technician living in Dublin.

Comment

Require bios for ASUS X515M

Comment

• SMDFlea
                                      SMDFlea commented
                                      Editing a comment
                                      Please go to the forum index to find the relevent forum section to post your request in.This thread is just for introductions.

Hi everyone, I can't find anywhere this chip to buy RT6310BGQUF step-down converter with 3.3v/5v LDO for a Lenovo ThinkPad E14 Gen4 laptop,not even in China. Anyone knows an alternative chip that I can use? Thanks

Comment

• SMDFlea
                                      SMDFlea commented
                                      Editing a comment
                                      Please go to the forum index to find the relevent forum section to post your request in.This thread is just for introductions.

Hi, I'm trying to revive a 2011 iMac that was gifted to me and found this forum.

Comment

HI IM FROM MEXICO I LIKE REPAIR LAPTOPS

Comment

• Vesko356
                                        Vesko356 commented
                                        Editing a comment
                                        Do NOT post in all caps please!
                                    Working...
                                    X