This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi, I'm Invidia,
    I have an associates in Engineering, going for my undergraduate degree in CompENG. I joined because I thought this would be a good resource for hardware info. I do not have that much experience with computer building or repair (I currently have one of my laptops getting fixed rn).

But my dad works in IT/scripting so I'd watch him put computers and stuff together growing up. Just found out my grandfather was in computer engineering research for 20 years, and my cousin is a comp engineer. I understand that this website more for IT and hardware but I think it can make theory make more sense if I look at logic board stuff.
    Last edited by INVIDIA; 02-20-2024, 01:58 PM.

Comment

hi, just a tinkerer who tries to solve things on his own first, looking for answers, ready to learn

Comment

Hi All. I am a seaman in the past but I have an interest in microelectronics and programming. As a father - have to repair a lot of toys, laptops and smartphones, an i am enjoying doing this!

Comment

Hi, my name is Dan. I'm just getting into repairing laptops and looking forward to discussions on this forum.

Comment

hello, alexander here. feel free to ask any question and fun here...

Comment

Good day! Newbie up here. You can call me ED. i am from philippines. and I do fixing computers as my main job. well, im still new to this environment. 2 Years now.

Will be glad reading your threads with your experience and explanations. it helps a lot. thank you for keeping this site!

Comment

Hello! My name is Nikita. I'm a soldering iron and repair junkie. Very often I have to make non-standard decisions when restoring devices, and I like it, I think I depend on it. I'm from Russia myself, I hope you won't kick me out. My English is not very good, I use translation.

Comment

Hey all, Ex-aircraft guy looking to expand on poor knowledge of 'lectronics - looks harder than fixing airplanes. But have the time, now. Thanx to badcaps for this opportunity!!

Comment

Hello,
                    I'm a Swedish tech that is in need of bios files for flashing.

Comment

Hi there. i am Tommi from Poland.

Comment

Hello Everyone. I'm so happy to join the space, looking forward to share and learn as much as I can. Thank You

Comment

Hello World! I'm collect and repairing computers and consoles, make app and games from ZX81 till now

Comment

Heyo! I like Thinkpads and study Electronic Engineering, I've joined to get some resources to fix up a Lenovo Thinkpad Yoga 370.

Comment

Hello, Im from Macedonia and im working with repair laptop for 25 years, i need schematic and bios bin files.
                              Thank you

Comment

Hello everyone. I'm L0stbyt3 and I'm a few decades old. I am an ethical hacker and recently I have a lot of interest in hardware hacking topics. I am currently unemployed and up to a lot of mischief. Browsing the net I found many interesting things on this forum. I hope to soon be able to contribute something very useful. Greetings
                                Click image for larger version

Name:	dataurl510038.png
Views:	75
Size:	359 Bytes
ID:	3220813

Comment

Hello, I am a newbie in the Laptop Motherboard repair. I wish I could get a nice community of technicians and experts here. thank you very much.

Comment

hello iam reza from iran
                                    I have been a computer engineer in the field of hardware for 18 years , and We can help each other
                                    I am very happy to be with you

Comment

Hi I am mohd javed from india.i have a led tv ripair shope in Saudi Arabia Riyadh.i am looking for new led tv repair man. Thx

Comment

Dear BadCaps Forum Members,
                                        I am writing to introduce myself to the community as a new member. My name is Bholu, and I am excited to join the discussions and contribute to the wealth of knowledge shared on this platform.

While I may be new to the BadCaps Forum, I am not new to the world of electronics. I have always been fascinated by the intricate workings of electronic devices, and I am eager to learn from the expertise of fellow members.

I am particularly interested in troubleshooting and repairing electronic equipment, especially when it comes to identifying and fixing capacitor-related issues. I hope to engage in insightful discussions, share experiences, and collaborate with other members to enhance my skills and knowledge in this field.

I believe that the BadCaps Forum is an invaluable resource for enthusiasts and professionals alike, and I am grateful for the opportunity to be a part of this community. I look forward to getting to know each of you and contributing to the vibrant discussions that make this forum so engaging.

Thank you for welcoming me into the BadCaps family, and I am excited to embark on this journey of learning and discovery together.

Best regards,

Bholu

Comment

Hello world, hobbies who always like tinkering

Comment

Working...
                                          X