This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hello To everyone,

My Name is Iulian, I'm from Moldova, I'm a embedded engineer (Shematic and PCB design and programming), usually I don't repair electronics, but today I burned my laptop, and i'm trying to repair it

Comment

Hi,

my name is Kevin. I'm from the middle of Germany. In my day job I work in IT. In my freetime I like to tinker with eletronics and my homelab 😃
      Right now I'm trying to revive an 8th Intel NUC which does show very little signs of life 😳

Comment

Hi there, my name amelec i'm an electronic technician and i always in search of learning new stuffs , try repairing dead pcs and tvs and all things electronic. Thanks for for your huge data available. i'll be glad to share if i had good stuffs elec related.

Comment

Hello guys, been following and ready forum for long time here, Now, just decided to join your lovely forums. I have been always interessted in computers and software programming.
          Hope to have some fun here as well as learn more about computer electronics and sharpen my electronics skills

Comment

Hi there, my name Alberto, I'm an electronic technician and i always in search of learning new stuffs, best regards, KiCad is my preferred ECAD tool, thanks

Comment

Hi All!

I'm mostly a software guy. (I wrote the original public domain software for the jp1 project that allowed people to reprogram their remote controls.) I've also dabbled with small hardware projects, but I have much more limited knowledge there. I'm okay with a multi-tester and a soldering iron and own lots of components (resisters, capacitors, transistors, etc.), but that's about it. I've fixed a bunch of vintage video game systems for my son, but more recently started learning to fix LED TVs (which I generally give away to friends and family or donate). I've been successful swapping boards and replacing backlights, but I recently came across a non-functional Sony OLED TV which I'm hoping to fix. I'm a bit out of my league with that, but am hoping to get some guidance here. Looking forward to interacting with you all!

Comment

Hello! I'm from Estonia and lately I've been focusing on retro computers. Spectrum ZX81 & +3, Sharp MZ800, Amiga 500... This brings the electronics/soldering interest into the picture...

Comment

hi everyone,

my name is Stoyan and i am from Sofia, Bulgaria. i love unix systems and collect and try to repair old and retro tech.

Comment

Hello
                    I'm eska, i'm 25 yo, living in France and i'm a technology enthousiast
                    don't really know what else to say besides that i'm happy to become on of the members of this forum
                    thx to all

Comment

Hi everyone! I'm from Hungary and i like this forum! It's very helpful!

Comment

Hi.

My name is Piotr and I come from Poland.
                        I am an electronics technician in my own electronics service.
                        Nice to meet you.

Peter

Comment

Hi
                          I am an electrical engineer in France. This site is great, and so helpfull to troubleshoot/repair an Acer FH52M LA-J891P (no power), my son's gamer laptop that went dead sudently in Dec2023. Looks like so many people have the same issue.....
                          See you soon
                          Dennis the Menace ;-)

Comment

Hi everyone
                            I'm starting to learn microsoldering / fault finding. My mission is to help other people and to reduce e-waste by repairing IT stuff :-)

Comment

Hi everyone, i'm Fabio from Italy,
                              I am a smartphone and PC technician

Comment

Hi,
                                Not much about me to tell honestly. I recently retired as an engineer. Working on electronics is my hobby. I used to repair black & white TV (tubes).
                                I hope I can learn to repair color TV, computer, printers, and any electronic deices in thís forum.
                                Thanks

Comment

Hi,
                                  I am Nikita, from France, system Engineer near Nice
                                  I discovered this forum when my TV died, great compilation of resources for repairing yourself !
                                  Thank you all !

Comment

Hello, I'm Scott from South Florida.
                                    I'm into computers, networking, DJ & sound, and I work I.T. for a two-way radio communications company.
                                    At the moment, I'm tackling a faulty power-supply for an 80" Sharp TV
                                    Found some helpful information here already, which brought me here.
                                    Thanks everyone

Comment

Hi All!

new user from Rome, Italy

Comment

Hi I get old laptops and turn them around for re-use, free to kids needing laptops, I find locked bios's or broken keyboards that stop me,

Comment

Hello, my name is Jake
                                          I recently bricked my t480 and am trying to reflash a good bios and hopefully get my computer to boot up! This is how I ended up on badcaps forum, unfortunate as that is. Anyways, hope ya'll are having a good night!

Comment

Working...
                                          X