Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hello Guys, old dog retired from industry long time ago, my grand son wants to upgrade the ram on his lenovo x380 - I am going to help him swap the BGAs

Comment

Glad I found this site. I have been reading a lot and learning a lot.

Comment

Buenas mi nombre es carlos me uni al foro porque estoy buscando el schematic de una sony vaio pcg-41217u otras formas de escribirlo son 1p-0117j01-a012 mbx-272 numero de placa revision 1.2 o Sony VPCSB (MBX-237), en fin me gustaria y ayudaria un monton si alguien me puede dar dichi svhematic para hacer las mediciones de una laptop de la mencionada anteriormente(Sony VAIO PCG-41217U) con el fin de repararla dejo de funcionar solo prende el led de la bateria al pulsar el boton de power el disco empiesa a hacer ruido de actividad pero los leds del frontas no reflejan acividad y no enciende la pantalla. Ese es mi proble un saludo a todos en este foro les deseo buen dia, tardes o noches y gracias por leer mi publicación.

Hello, my name is Carlos, I joined the forum because I am looking for the schematic of a Sony Vaio PCG-41217 or other ways of writing it are 1p-0117j01-a012 mbx-272 plate number revision 1.2 or Sony VPCSB (MBX-237), anyway I would like it and it would help a lot if someone can give me this svhematic to take measurements of a laptop mentioned above (Sony VAIO PCG-41217U) in order to repair it, it stopped working, it only turns on the battery LED when you press the button of power the disk starts making activity noise but the LEDs on the front do not reflect activity and the screen does not turn on. That is my problem. Greetings to everyone in this forum, I wish you a good day, afternoon or evening and thank you for reading my publication.

Comment

Nice to meet you. I was looking for information because I wanted to fix my MacBook Pro myself, and I am grateful that I found this great site.

Comment

Hello, I'm Ted. I'm hobbyist from Ukraine interested mostly in electronics and audio.

Comment

Hi all.

My name is "itrytofixit" and I am new to this forum.

And that is what I'm trying to do. To fix stuff other than to throw it away. If I am good at that? I would say... not yet ;-)
              But I will carry on.

I recently found this forum and after my first impression I must say:

It's great.

Looking forward to browse and maybe learn something.

Sincerely yours,
              itrytofixit

Comment

Hello everyone, I have been repairing electronic boards since 1993, I accidentally found your forum, I will be very glad to be a member of your forum, thank you.

Comment

Hi everyone,

My name is Thiago, I am an Electronic Engineer and live in Brazil. Hoping to learn and contribute!

Comment

Hello,

Im from Romania.
                    Currently working on gsm and laptop motherboard level repair.
                    Also seeking for new things.

Thanks.

Comment

Hello. PC enthusiast here. Joined to discuss various aspects of device repair, especially APC 1500's. I've replaced some of the caps in it twice to far and have had it running for almost 15 years now.

Comment

Hi I'm Roderick Dalagan alias Jake...I'm a new member here...thank you

Comment

Hello ,
                          Have work with computer repairs for 5 years now. I always worked on the electronics field however computers were always my favorite thing ever. I have a bunch of server at home (4 actually ) and i also provide services to companys and regular peaple (i guess xD).
                          I hope i find everything i need here XD
                          Thanks for having me

Comment

howdy, amateur technician here.
                            Hopefully I can find the resources to fix my ricecooker here

Comment

I'm into hardware and software. I'm here to learn and improve my experience, thanks you.

Comment

Hi,
                                I'm Markus from Germany and I'm just a hobbiest in electronics.
                                Beste Regards

Comment

Hi, my name is Mario Brandt from Germany. I am an electronics engineer who repairs all sorts of damaged electronics. My special field is mobile phones, game console repair and microsoldering. I love watching Alex from Northridgefix, Tronicsfix, Paul Daniels, and of course My mate Vince on Youtube. Maybe we can have some interesting discussions here on the board.

Comment

Hi All
                                    Thank you for the precious information given in the forum. I do live in France and have problem with an ASUS VW266H Monitor Power Supply. I have to replace a batch of capacitors.

Comment

I'm Johnny.
                                      Am a fully qualified electrician & did A Level Electronics many moons ago. Back injury has forced change in career & now looking to get into service/repair of tools, industrial equipment & PA systems.

Comment

This practice sucks

Comment

Hi,

Josh here. Excited to learn the joys of extracting and setting firmware.

Comment

Working...
                                          X