X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi, Im Soji Jhon

Comment

hi, already found great info here enabling me to fix a dodgy monitor... great site!

Comment

Hello, my name is Yager, I'm a mechanic from the US who taught myself pretty much how to repair just about anything given I have the resources to do so,
        growing up broke kinda made it a necessity, The only way we could afford things were to get them used (usually broken) and fix them, and I still do that seeing as I haven't been able to get a decent job that doesn't take advantage of me at the first chance they get, not to ramble, but things like not getting paid, working longer shifts, doing things beyond the scope of what I was hired and paid for, making less money because they don't handle accounts payable well and not being able to get parts are just a few of the things I've dealt with in the shops I have worked in and helped manage(essentially they would hire me as a Tech, and I would make a few suggestions to improve the business, then when they seen the results they wanted me to manage for the same pay....). I have found many many alternative ways to get things done, so in a way I'm grateful for it.

My first PC build I had to wait 20 some years to finally be able to afford it, it was a
        MSI B450 Gaming Pro Carbon AC Mobo
        Ryzen 7 2700 CPU
        16gig Corsair Vengence 3000hz RAM
        Gigabyte 1070 windforce OC GPU
        with a 500gig Crucial SSD

I have been going through about a PSU a year with no explanation for why, but I may have gotten a clue seeing ass all but one PSU out of the 5 lost their VSB and a couple days ago the VSB on my mobo failed, something in that circuit that is
        and I'm hoping someone is willing to share the resources with me I need to repair it, Its the Mobo from my first build, plus its a nice board, and I think it looks cool, plus it has many great features. It legit has me sad that it broke.

Comment

I'm GlenBrim and I like to fix stuff.

Comment

Hi!! im rodrigo from mexico!! i hope to learn and make new friends here, im new in this new world of recapping motherboards, but as i can see it is very instructive and very nice to give a second chance to the mainboards, so i hope really to fit in here,

Comment

Hi!

I'm Mikael from Finland. I'm hobbyist starting to learn microsoldering. My first project is fixing my old iPhone 7 which seems to have broken and/or loose tristar chip.

Comment

Hi
                I'm Sebastian from Poland.

Comment

Hi,
                  I'm new in this forum and I speak pretty bad English (sorry). I'm from France and actually run an IT repair shop.
                  I hope to learn a lot of new things about mobo in general and try to start to repair mobo to extend my offer to my customers.
                  I'm 25 and have a passion for IT since my early days.
                  Thanks to accept me in your community and I hope I will help the community with my actual knowledges.

Comment

hi i'm mo
                    dont say mo who

Comment

Hello everyone! I'm a new member of this forum and I'm excited to join your community. Looking forward to engaging discussions and problem-solving together on electronics topics. Best regards!

Comment

hi i'm Igor from Serbia.

Comment

hello
                          I am Alex from France

Comment

Hello, I am Kanti from Romania

Comment

Hi, I am Gugha from UK

Comment

Hi am Jozam from Nigeria, I love tech stuff specifically the PC and desktop and also for learning purpose.

Comment

Hi All,

I'm new to electronics, I'm 40 years old and my career has been in mechanical machine design up until now. Decided to change things up and get involved with electronics repair as a new career direction, it's good to try new things and challenge yourself! That's what I tell myself anyway.. So hoping I can take some knowledge from this and other online resources and pass it back as I gain experience in the field.

Comment

Hello all members. I'm new here. I hope to be able to contribute to the forum and thus increase the community. 😉
                                    Thank you all.

Comment

Hi I'm Mesut,I have been a computer technician for 20 years.

Comment

New to Board Level repairs, always willing to learn

Comment

Been doing netwoirk and computer work for 30 years. Done my fair share of repairing various broken laptops and desktop.

I will definitely keep eye on the forum. I unfortunately remember the first "computer" I got to work with in Jr. HIgh. TRS-80 with cassette deck. Otherwise known as Trash80. 😂😂

Comment

Working...
                                          X