This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hello everyone,
    Very glad to have joined this forum and community. I am a mechanical engineer by profession, but I am very much interested in electronics and extending the life of older electronic devices and computers. I like to share knowledge with others as much as possible, and in this spirit, I am keen on all things open source.
    I hope I will enjoy learning here, as well as providing help if I can. Cheers!

Comment

Hello ,
      My Name is Aris and have being on the industry for 11 years now . developed a small chain of repair stores in Greece since 2011. Have studdy electronic engineer and back in the days but about computer and iphone repair i can say i'm a self taught technician. always seeking for new knowledge of how to repair logic boards . Have been following your forum since 2017 and found many answers so far. yu have build such a Great community here !

Comment

Hello All!

Im from Philippines.
        Currently working on laptop motherboard level repair.
        Also seeking for new knowledge.

Cheers!

Comment

My name is UserNameless and I should have joined this forum years ago. I am a technician with several years in the automotive industry. I like to tinker with everything and voiding warranties is something I do with pride. From modding the OG XBOX to flash programming and coding automotive ECM's, I enjoy it all. It is time to stop lurking and contribute something.

Comment

Hello All!

Im from Poland.
            Currently working on laptop motherboard level repair.
            Also seeking for new knowledge.

Cheers!

Comment

Hello everyone, I'm Lbclo. I'm interested in reducing hardware waste, especially when it is great hardware (test and measurement hardware for example). I like to tinker with everything that happen to be next to my screwdriver or soldering iron.I like to develop new skills, but it need some time :p

Comment

Thank you very much.

Comment

Hi, I*m Chris. I recently dabbled into electronics repair and modification and found the information on this platform to be plenty helpful.

Greetz

Comment

Hello, my name is Laurimar, my first PC was a positive one with 250kbps of RAM, with 80 HD, which at the time was a super launch, I remember well that I spent a good part of my childhood and adolescence with it.

Comment

Hello to everybody. I'm from Czech Republic. At the time of communism, there were not many opportunities to have high-quality electronics and computers. I trained in electronics but have been a professional firefighter for 30 years. But even so, I'm surrounded by repair equipment in the garage, sometimes a short circuit and subsequent smoke, sometimes success. And I'm happy when I can bring something back to life. I've already found help here on the forum several times, I think - damn it's worth it to be a member of a big family of similar electronic freaks. Well then - here I am. Thanks Georg

Comment

i am mr. filigrana from italy...

Comment

Very helpful board for the little man to fight against the tyranny of our BOFHs, one password reset at a time.

Comment

Hi from Saint-P, Russia

Comment

Hello, I'm Csaba from Germany.

Comment

New to BIOS programming and looking forward to getting help from badcaps.experts.

Comment

hello

Comment

Hi, I am a Linux SysAdmin but I have Electronics in my CV too. I'm here looking for tech schemes and inspirations too.

Comment

My name is Pjay the boss just being honest I know basics with computers but ringing to educate myself with hands on experience I'm locked out my hp elitebook looking for help forgot the bios administrator password need help to bypass

Comment

Hi, I'm an electrical engineer and I love to work on car electronics and computers.
                                        Great to be here!
                                        Looking forward to having many interesting discussions!

Comment

Hi!

My name is Jed i'm from Philippines

Comment

Working...
                                          X