X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi

Comment

Hi All,

I am just a guy who happens to be an Embedded Developer. I have worked on a number of systems (too many to mention) and what brought me here is the HP ZBook Power G9 I picked up off of eBay thinking that I was getting a good deal. It still boots and works (to an extent) but I still have the BIOS password I need to get rid of. I have built my own rig (3d printer WSON8 adapter + pogo pins and some wires to hook it up to the CH341a) to read the BIOS chip (3 identical takes and I appear to have got it right) and now I am trying the famous RC Unlock tool but apparently without much success so far.

I hope to learn more, contribute where I can and have fun with the rest of the folks.

Thanks

Comment

Hello, honestly just need access to RCunlocker, lol

Comment

GREETING EARTHLINGS. I AM ERIKJONVAN. I AM A COMPUTER NERD AND A JEEP NERD AND DIESEL MECHANIC. LOOKING FOR A SCHEMATIC OR A SERVICE MANUAL FOR AN ACER Z35 GAMING MONITOR. THE APPARENTLY INFAMOUS P.O.S. THANKS ALL.

Comment

Hello all! I'm Fra, from Italy, computer passionate, buy not export, not engenieer, I would like to take advantage of the deep knowledge present in this community and if possible giving my contribute.
            Thanks and a nice day to all!

Comment

Hi. I'm Alkhas from Dagestan, Russia.

Comment

Hello all! I'm Konrad tech geek form Poland

Comment

Здравствуйте, мне ...кхм Hello, I'm 49 years old, my first computer is an atari x65l. After that I changed a lot of computers. I have been repairing TVs, laptops, video cards and computer components for over 25 years. I am interested in the latest developments in the field of artificial intelligence and genetic engineering, although I am not an expert in this. I am hope for your help.

Comment

Hello Everyone

i love what u guys do here

Comment

Hey all!
                      I'm from hungary, repairing stuff ranging from projectors to moving head lamps.

Comment

Hey folks, nice place you got here. I go by Green Probe cause I'm new to chip level repair. I've done computer repair for some years, but just replaced bad components instead of fixing them. Then I started replacing soldered power jacks on laptops, and really grew to enjoy soldering. Over the past few years I have grown interested in chip level repair. I found the forum through it being a common destination of my search for information. I'll definitely be on the receiving side of the information exchange most times, but I hope to be helpful when I can. Nice to meet you all!

Comment

i want to fix things, and understand.

Comment

Hello all! i'm from Bangladesh, and working for a little it workshop in Pabna.

Comment

Hi guys, my name is Maximiliano

Comment

Hi guys. I'm a HW developer and sometimes need specific schematic

Comment

Hi , my name is Noufal , I'm from India. It is my honor to be part of badcaps

Comment

Hello all

Comment

Hi this is Max from Austria, I am here to learn and I love repairing stuff but graphics cards are complicated

Comment

Hello All,

Iam Giga i love to play whit elektronic stufs and hope to lurn stufs here from all of you every one can learn something from each of us

and many thanks to badcaps that he have make a website like this my english is not so good so sorry for that.

Comment

Hello to All

i;am giga and love to work on elektronic devices suc as computers and other stufs evry thay i lurn somthing and if i can try it out and it works makes me happy my english is not so good so sorry for that

Comment

Working...
                                          X