Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi, I'm new, my name is rafael lira, i'm livin from brasil and i'm here for learny with all 😊

Comment

Hi, I bought a broken A2338 and I'm excited to attempt a repair. Found this place immediately when looking for schematics and it seems like a great community with great resources.

Comment

Hi good day,
        I'm Roderick Dalagan the jake name is my alias....thank you for accepting me here..
        God bless us

Comment

Hi Good day,
          can you help me about the schematic diagram and board view on DELL VOSTRO 5471...
          BOARDCODE IS..ARMANI13 REV. A00
          THANK YOU

Comment

Hi everyone,
            Hope to learn more and maybe could help others with my experience here c:

Comment

Hi all, I'm Allen, a new member. Hope that can learn with everyone here. Nice to meet you all.
              uno online​

Comment

Hi am Y3su an electrical technician, my addiction to solving problems by myself and that of my friends got me into laptop repairs just for my close peers and because of the nature of these task sometimes we need help from other brainiacs hence me bumping into this page and I think Y'all gonna have a taste of me.🤣🤣

Comment

Big hello from Spain!!

Comment

Hello everyone! It's a pleasure to be here

Comment

I'm Carlo, i'm an electronics engineering student from Italy who's passionate about laptop repair. Nice to meet you!

Comment

Hi from Portugal !

I am amateur enthusiast and i love repairing equipment and learning more things,so I think I'm at the right place.

Comment

Hello everyone!

Comment

Ahoi i'm Simon from Switzerland. Just fixed an Apple Macintosh Classic II by Recapping and resoldering RAM after some Capacitor Leakage, now I try to fix my EliteBook 1030 G7 after makein contact with a Water B🤪ttle.

Comment

Hello, I am from Poland i came here for help with my laptop and also back to my hobby

Comment

HI I'm new here hope I'm welcome here, I here to gain more knowledge and also share my knowledge too

Comment

Hi everyone. I am from Canada. I work in IT field. I needed some help with work hence I found this forum. Hope to learn lots from here and even maybe help out in the future. Have a great day. 🙂

Comment

Pozz

Comment

hello

Comment

heey dear freinds im new im happy to enjoy our platform best wishes you all

Comment

hi all,not much to say, I am just learning to read schematics and repair things. i started out with CB raduis and that got me interested in linear amplifiers for them and now moving on to power supplies and MB's.

Comment

Working...
                                          X