Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi,im a computer technician, in colombo Srilanka, just joint with this forum to get some knowladge. about Laptop desktop, Networking , Electronics etc. so i try to dig in to all post and reply Asap. hope something is here. happy to joint with you and hope to give and get any Help
    Thanks

Comment

Hello there, iam a college student, my friend recommended this site to search or learn new things about computer (mainly computer hardware). nice to meet you guys and thank you in advance

Comment

Hello everyone, I'm 30 years old. I recommended your forum and for good reason.

Comment

Hello, everyone!

Comment

Hello, everyone!

Comment

Hello, I am Drysk, mechanical engineer.
              I really want to learn and be apart of your community.

Comment

Morning folks

Comment

Hello boys and girls!
                  Alex here.
                  47 crazy years with a lot of intel dx4 80mhz.
                  Love to keep my nose into phones and laptops.
                  Kinda terrifying sometimes, lol!

Comment

Hello everyone!

Comment

Hello, guys!😁😁😁
                      My name is Gustavo, I came into this with super curiosity ever since I had my first contact with computers, I believe that my first contact was watching my colleagues play Super Mario N64 on PC through an emulator, Project64, which, by the way, was wonderful, I simply loved seeing that game from another platform on a PC. My first device was an LG Notebook, I have no idea of the specifications, but I loved discovering this incredible world of hardware, since then I have been seeking more knowledge about electronics, more specifically PC hardware.
                      Now I'm improving myself in repairs and learning more on Youtube and Forums.

Comment

Hello everybody. I'm addskbr
                        I'm Brazilian and I'm looking to understand electronics better.

Comment

Hi, I'm Giuseppe from Italy!

Comment

HI, this is kinnto from japan.

Comment

Hello everyone,
                              my name is nellusman and I'm from Germany. I just started tinkering on an old Thinkbook and I'm pretty new to this stuff but excited to learn more.

Comment

hi. im from brazil

Comment

Hello all - new member here. I've been building and tinkering with computers since the early 80's. I'm a freelance 3D animator/VFX artist and registered computer geek

Comment

Hello, all friends. I live in Brasil.
                                    I am a technician in hardware repair, and have been working in the field for over 5 years now.
                                    I still have much to learn and I hope to help sharing and receiving experiences with you.
                                    Nice to meet you all!

Comment

HI all, I am new to this forum. I hope that would be useful for both sides. I have graduated in radiocommunications and electronics and I am electronic person since my childhood. I worked for company for 11 years as electronics engineer for high end scientific machines, usually some repairs, changes. Now I am working as electronics designer.
                                      My colleague wanted to repair his laptop and showed me this forum, where he found the shematic, so I would like to look around, what is here.
                                      Have a nice day

Comment

Hi everyone, I'm Eric and have been in the computer repair services for sometime now and want to acquire more knowledge in the repair business. I'm from Ghana in West Africa and leave in Tema Community 3. I'm happy to be part of this great family. Thank you.

Comment

Hi everyone! Somewhat newbie here. I've been learning electrical repair for about a year now. All on my own. No mentor or anything. Just reading books and watching videos online. So I'm picking up info as I get it? I'm working on restoring stereo equipment from the 1970's. Receivers mostly and some speakers. Looking forward to learning more!

Comment

Working...
                                          X