• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hello!!!

Comment

Hello!!!!

Comment

I am Samuel from Lagos. Nigeria. I am into mobile phone and laptop repair. I also do micro soldering. I am average skilled. I look forward to supports from this forum.

Comment

Re: New Members - please post your introductions here

Commodore 128D, Breadbin 64th Pi4, Beaglebone Black, Lenovo X60, IBM T21, A22m, T22, T23, T30, T40p, T41, T42, T30, T40p, T41, T40p, T42, T22, T22, T22, T23, T30, T40p.
          My first computer in 2001 was a Duron 700Mhz.
          My instruments: HP 54501A 100Mhz scope, Fluke 123 Scopemeter.
          My favourite soldering station: Weller PU81
          I service laptops and other electronics. I work as a system administrator. My favourite operating system is debian.
          My favourite project is installing a bluetooth module in a Clarion 2471A car player with an analogue multiplexer and arduino.

Comment

Hi im trying to ask just a few question about motherboard swap and bios stuff.

Comment

Just joined due to the helpful posts I found in relation to a Hotel Chocolat Velvetiser which I now have working. Saved me a lot of time.

A bit about me: I have been in electronics all my life, working with radiation detection kit where I completed a 5 year apprenticeship, then early stage computer graphics (wire wrapped!), Telex and Fax (not the mechanical type, CPU based) and then into the PC World when things changed and I became a Novell and then Microsoft accredited engineer. Latterly my last job was installing and supporting call centre solutions (AKA wallboards), much of this being based on a PC platform.

I am also a fully licensed radio ham and now volunteer at my local Repair cafe where I fix anything and everything - well usually.

Throughout my working life my electronics knowledge has seen me in good stead and continues to do so. In the early days it was fixing hybrid TVs to earn money to run my car, now its the work I do in the Repair cafe.

As you may have guessed, I'm now retired!

Comment

Hello everyone, my name is Michał and I live in eastern Poland - I'm only 80 km away from the war in Ukraine, but don't worry, it's very safe for now. I've been building laptops for a year now, of course as an amateur, mainly for friends. Recently, I have become very interested in programming and I am starting with unlocking the BIOS. I'm counting on your help.

Comment

Hey guys and gals!
                  I'm from Croatia and I always loved electronics and computers (by love them I mean disassembling them and seeing how and why they worked 😁😁😁)
                  Here to learn some new things.
                  See ya around 👋👋👋

Comment

hello
                    just new here
                    welcome everyone

Comment

Hello, im from Argentina and fix motherboards.

Comment

Here trying to unlock my dell latitude 5530

Comment

I'm always bad at these things. Dabble in electronic anything. Always open to learning new things. Usually end up going down rabbit holes when I find something interesting. Here for shiggles.

Comment

HI, i work as a tech support i find this site interesting

Comment

Hi there, I'm a SW Engineer but I do all kinds of repairs...I'm trying to repair an older Acer laptop that won't power up!

Comment

Hi everyone

Comment

Hi everyone . i m from Prague , working in IT, interest about HW

Comment

Hi there im jay im from phillippines im a newbie and willing to learn in repairing laptops and other electronics device.

Comment

Tinkerer just wanting to tinker

Comment

I am a student at a Japanese technical high school. nice to meet you.
                                        I'm using google interpreter so it might be weird.

Comment

hello everyone im newbie here welling to learn much

Comment

Working...
                                          X