This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hello everybody! I am ntttechnik

I am from Poland. My hobby is electronic from about 15 years. Now I start to learn, how to repair Pc, stb, tv, monitors.

Comment

Hi Everyone thanks in advance

Comment

A must is a must, I am frankly here to find a schematic for my laptop that had the display backlight port burned out fro some reason and hopefully fix it it myself

Comment

Hi everyone, just registered and I am from Portugal. Always looking for more knowledge and update my skills with new info and it seems this forum is great for that. Thank you!

Comment

Hi everyone, just registered right now. I need to unlock my laptop's BIOS as I have forgotten its password. Thank you!

Comment

Hello 👋
              Nothing much to say. Just a noob that likes DIY and trying to know electronics.

Comment

My name is Michael, and I'm located smack in the middle of Phoenix, Arizona. A year or so ago I had a little Nintendo DS Lite repair service going for systems with fuses gone bad, and that's what really turned me on to electronics and their innards (I'd always been a curious little monkey, taking stuff apart and looking at components even though I had no idea what the hell I was looking at). I registered here for learning purposes, but I'll do my fair share of goofing off, too.

Comment

Hi there!
                  I'm Rogerio, 43yo, from Rio de Janeiro, Brazil. I'm studying electronics and want to learn everything about GPU repairing. That's my objective.
                  I hope we can help each other here.

Comment

Hi I'm new to the forum I've just started out doing board work repairs I hope I can come to you with any quires i might have

Comment

Hi there!
                      I'm Alberto,53yo, from Rio de Janeiro, Brazil. I do laptop and desktop maintenance. That's my job.
                      I hope we can help each other here.

Comment

Well, I'l follow the leader lol. I'm a student of the master. I had some computer experience back in '86. It was all DOS. Not to long ago, I thought it was something just to do minor things like reformat and replacing drives. I'm learning hardware mainly. Though I am dabbling in site building.
                        Personal about me, I'm a nurse. Doing some serious research on becoming a PRN/midwife. Yes some would say it's foolish to go back to school now, but with "someones" support I will be in the top of my class. I hope to minor in some type of technology. I love to read, ride mtn bikes and want to learn to fly.
                        My age, thirty-something, this monday I might add.

Comment

Yoooooo I'm repairing my mb.
                          TC

Comment

Hi! French guy trying to fix his pc there!

Comment

Hi everyone! I'm from Ukraine.

Comment

Hello! American trying to learn computer repair.

Comment

Re: New Members - please post your introductions here

HI Every one

best think i have today, i can join to this forum
                                  i hope i can learn from you all
                                  and im sorry my english not good
                                  dont bully me ok nro

sakitu we nyak hese

hatur nuhun
                                  tararengkiyu
                                  arigato
                                  thank you

for admin thank you so much i you walk walk holiday to jakarta come to my home at cawang

Comment

Just a simple hello, a couple years ago i started watching some louis rossman on youtube and now getting more into electronic repairs and now ive signed up for a beginners electronics course and hope to progress into a career from it.

Comment

Hello from Bulgaria!
                                      I came here to find some solution for my crap Lenovo Legion laptop BIOS

Comment

Hello bad caps

Comment

hi to everybody

Comment

Working...
                                          X