Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi I'm Mirko, I have a repair store in northern Italy. I hope to find and be able to help

Comment

I'm 25, a Nigerian. I love Tech

Comment

Hi all !

Comment

Hi, I'm new, Rasp Pi, BBC B, Amiga 500, PC Building

Comment

Hello, my name is Grzeń and I am a laptop service technician, I have recently started repairing and it gives me great pleasure.

Comment

Just got my hands on a T540P with a bios lock and bitlocker in windows. Here goes nothing!

Comment

Hi everybody. My name is Tho, currently I am the owner of a computer repair and trading store in Vietnam. I feel this website is very useful for my work. Thank you for your sharing!

Comment

Hello everyone, I am glad to be here and say thank you for all your good work; everybody is talking highly about this forum.
                  Keep up the good work and thank you everyone for sharing the knowledge and documentation available.

Comment

Im a tech that mainly works in video. I have worked many concerts, tours, tv, and film. Im also IT at the company I work at so excited to get started with this forum to help with technical issues, and hopefully help others.

Comment

Hi there admins..

im Ahmet from Türkiye

i hope im welcome here

Comment

New to this and hopefully find answers

Comment

Hello, I'm new here.

Comment

Hello, I do some hobby repairs and am joining form to find resources to help with the hobby.

Comment

Hello, my name is Yuri, I am from the Ukrainian city of Kyiv. I study electronics and related topics.
                              I hope for good cooperation.

Comment

Hello there! I'm Ali, an Embedded Engineer with over 12 years of hands-on experience in the exciting world of electronics. 🚀

My Journey: In the past 12 years, I've had a blast working with cutting-edge technology and contributing to the creation of some truly innovative embedded systems. I love bringing ideas to life through careful design, efficient coding, and thorough testing.

What I Do Best: My expertise covers a wide range of areas, from microcontroller programming to firmware development and real-time embedded systems. I'm your go-to person for making hardware and software play nice together. I've got a solid grasp of communication protocols like Modbus, MQTT, and I've tinkered with various microcontroller families.

Skills for Electronic Engineering Fun: As an electronic engineer, I know that having a diverse skill set is key. I'm your guy for circuit design, PCB layout, and seamless system integration. Troubleshooting and debugging are my playgrounds, ensuring that every project not only works but works like a charm!

Comment

Hello, everybody

I'm IT professional. Glad to be here with you all.

Comment

Hello i m new here nice to meet you

Comment

Hello everyone, good to be here! Greetings from Poland!

Comment

Hello from Australia

Comment

Hi everyone, just registered right now.
                                          Need to find some BIOS so seems this is the right place!!

Comment

Working...
                                          X