This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hello to everyone,

Marcelo from Brazil, electronic engineering, software developer and ham radio.

Comment

Hey im MD, Im a biomedical/electrical engineering student and i joined to gain insight on the current electronics that require troubleshooting. Just to build better in future.

Comment

Hi everyone.

Comment

My name is Roberto and I'm from Rio de Janeiro, Brazil.

I have many years of experience, but that doesn't mean I know everything. On the contrary, the more I learn, the more I need to learn.

I currently have a computer store where I do maintenance on computers and notebooks.

Success to all.

Comment

Hi from Chicago. PLC Dev Engineer here

Comment

New Members - please post your introductions here,
              Hi all i'm a new member here, seek for knowledge support. tq

Comment

Hi there,
                First you should know I'm a french guy, sorry for that.
                So I'm not a natural born english speaker, still had my studies in electronic but working in enterprise product IT since more than 20 years... Long time I'm reading forums just like this one, long time I'm practicing computer electronic and some hobbies around computers just as reccaping, delidding also assembling computers of course but using server parts (raid cards, FC cards, Xeon and ECC sticks etc...) and also improving and modding bios still from time to time since I'm a litlle bit busy with three children at home. At the time I'm writing I'm dealing with some Lenovo and HP laptop with bios password to remove, had some success and failed on some. Happy to share and probably help on this useful forum.

Comment

Hello. So I am trying for the first time ever to work on a old Onkyo 706 system I bought in an effort to learn about electronics. Found this forum awhile back which is amazing. Did some cap change outs and now I get a click when turning the 706 receiver on. Hoping to pull all the information I can from experts on here to help in my new hobby. Thanks for any and all help and I'll be researching and watching videos so I don't have to toss out the receiver and tell my wife the cap purchases and soldering smell were all for nothing. Cheers.

Comment

Hi everyone
                    From my early steps in electronics to engineering studies, my professional journey has been filled with intriguing challenges. Working on diverse projects, I've gained experience in circuit design, microcontroller programming.

Comment

Hi, I am Frank
                      I love electronics, hope we can have a good time learning

Comment

Hello all! I go by scrxva online.
                        I'm an electronic hobbyist who does projects in my spare time such as flight controllers etc.

I hope that we can all have a great time learning stuff together.
                        Sincerely yours,

Comment

hi, im Max
                          i am new in electronic repair and troubleshooting. i try to repair some gpus and mainboards in my free time and i hope i can find here some good tips for repair stuff.
                          I repair all brands of household appliances professionally. e.g. Siemens, Miele, Bosch, Gaggenau, Viva, Blaupunkt etc.
                          If anyone has any questions about household appliances. I'd ​be happy to answer that.
                          There is only a limit on home appliances, anything sold in the EU.

Comment

Hello everyone!

I'm Tomas, coming to you from Chile. I'm thrilled to join this community to share my passion for technology and to learn from all of you.

I'm a passionate researcher who loves developing new skills in the fascinating world of technology. My true passion lies in repairing technological devices and exploring the intricate circuits of computers. Although my profession is in Administration Engineering, I can't escape my love for computers and circuits.

I'm here not only to seek help when needed but also to offer my assistance to all of you. I strongly believe in community and sharing knowledge so that we can all grow together.

I appreciate in advance for accepting me into this community. I'm excited to start this new journey with all of you!

Comment

Hello everyone,

I am thrilled to be part of this forum as a student of electronics hailing from Bolivia. My passion for electronics has fueled my journey, and I'm eager to contribute and learn within this vibrant community. As an aspiring electronic enthusiast, I hope to bring a unique perspective to discussions and be a valuable member of this forum. I look forward to engaging with fellow students and experts, sharing insights, and collectively expanding our knowledge in the exciting field of electronics. Let's embark on this learning adventure together!

Comment

Hey y'all,

Great to be here, I fix computers a lot and have frequented this forum, glad to finally be a member!

Comment

Hi all i'm a new member here, seek for knowledge support. tq

Comment

Hello. I go to watch and find new things for me. Thanks for accepting.

Comment

Hello i m new here nice to meet you

Comment

ismail from kampala uganda

Comment

Hi there admins..

im Jowell from Philippines

i hope im welcome here

Comment

Working...
                                          X