Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi squad. My name is Bob and I'm a Canadian living in Southern Ontario. I have a side gig business repairing electronics and audio equipment, including tube amps. Hope to learn lots here!

Comment

Greeting from the 90th era!
      I'm a tech aficionado immersed in the world of computers since the era of Intel 486. Growing up under the guidance of my father, an adept electric repair technician, I've seamlessly blended my passion for electronics with hands-on experience. With a rich background spanning over two decades, I bring a wealth of knowledge in repairing various electronic devices, computer software, game consoles, and smartphones.
      Having established my own workshop equipped with the necessary tools, I'm eager to contribute to the Badcaps forum. My journey in the realm of technology has not only equipped me with practical skills but also instilled a deep understanding of the intricacies involved in electronic repairs. Joining this community presents an exciting opportunity for me to share insights, assist fellow enthusiasts, and gain valuable knowledge from the collective expertise present here. Looking forward to engaging discussions and mutual support within the Badcaps community!

Comment

Hi, I am tikok.Hobbyist and want to learn more about electronics.

Comment

Hi, I started out with an Exidy Sorcerer before spending the rest of my childhood programming BBC Micros while also moving into electronics as a job, I am now a dabbler on PC's and Raspberry Pi's while working in IT.

Comment

Hi! I'm a firmware developer that recently got the bug to fix and kitbash recent model Thinkpads. Working with embedded flash is second nature for me, and I've got some experience reversing firmware blobs. I'm here to see if I can make sense of some of the Thunderbolt 3 controller bricking madness with Thinkpads over the last 6 years.

Comment

Hi guys, i'm from chile I have been involved in electronics since I was 9 years old as a hobby and now I am 23 and I work in IT.

Comment

Hello everyone.
                Thank you for the acceptance on this forum/website.
                I'm a small tinkerer who tries to help my friends when they have problems on their computers, but I'm sometimes confronted with locked BIOS problems.
                I mostly work on HP EliteBook 8570w, 8560w, 8770w, Probook 8470p, etc.... Computers that won't make it through Windows 11 or Windows 12, but are still very good machines...
                Thank you.
                Nicolas (France)

Translated with DeepL.com (free version)

Comment

Hi, living in Miami, my laptop is broke up, looking for power schemes for MSI MS-16P51 motherboard to fix it

Comment

Hello I'm Martin from Kenya I'm laptop technician
                    and I appreciate for all your help you give
                    To us thanks allot

Comment

I'm glad to join this channel and thank you all for supporting.

Comment

Hi, I'm Marcus from Norway
                        I'm happy to join this community!

Comment

Hi...My Name Irman 37 , Im From Kupang , Indonesian. Im NewBie , and Through BADCAPS can help me to improve my knowledge about laptops .. thank you

Comment

Hi all
                            I'm a new member.

Comment

What's Up every one, I'm Excited to Join this group and learn many need thing here.
                              I'm a Micro Soldering Technician at the United States trying to do my best to learn new thing every day in life and here.

Comment

Hello I am Pedro and I love building computers

Comment

Hi my name is Jr from the phils. and i fix pc's and laptops

Comment

Hi I am a keen hobbyist and like repairing things to avoid them being thrown out. I have been reading this forum for a while and thought I would sign up to say thanks to everyone that helps others out

Comment

Hi, I'm egor, and I'm here because I usually buy some not new devices, tune them, repair them and enjoy

Comment

Hi, I'm Juan Pablo, from Santiago, Chile. Amateur hobbyist in electronics, I like _trying_ (and normally failing) at repairing stuff.

Comment

Gday! I`m Atrhur. here i`m looking for some new knowledge and experience. Trying to solve all small problems I face wih - by myself. It is very intresting to tinker with somethimg NEW;-)

Comment

Working...
                                          X