X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hello new here Thank!!

Comment

hello
      Last edited by SMDFlea; 01-18-2024, 09:06 AM.

Comment

Hi All,

Quick intro re myself. I am based in South Africa, completed a Diploma in Electronics way back in 1989, went into IT industry and never touched electronics since :-(

My daytime is taken as a network engineer (own company) supporting routing / switching for various WISP/ISPs and companies in South Africa.

Now trying to get back into electronics for my own "Right to repair" reasons and also as another hobby. Other hobbies are fly fishing, fly tying and reloading / shooting.

Hope to learn / update my knowledge in electronics on this forum

Comment

Hello from Belgium!
          Doing Board repair as a hobby

Comment

Hi there,
            I just created an account to get access to the firmware flashing tools.

Comment

Hi Everybody!

I'm new on this board! interested by electonic hacks but veruvery very noobs! .. this forum must be the place to be!

I'm french, 41 years old.

Comment

Hi there, fresh member here.
                Trying to expand my knowledge in repair field
                Thanks
                USA

Comment

this is a brand new Forum?

Comment

Hi everyone, my name is Kay

Comment

Hello Guys!

Made in Brazil!

I'm a Automation Engineer, work with I.T and Maintence my last 10 years. It's a passion since a kid. I managed that I had this account and would like to share some info and experience. Trying to expand my horizon and help the community. I'm 28 years old and own now a part of the shop that I Work.

Diplomas :

- EletroTechnician in 2018 by Senai Technicion School
                      - Industrial Automation Technology Graduation in 2023 by UNESA Brazil.

It's been tough to provide some new content since pandemic, but let's go Foward!!

Comment

Hi All! I'm Oisín. I've been fiddling with a Dell laptop that I'm convinced can be revived on and off for about 6 months in my spare time.

Other than that I work in IT in an MSP after making a career change 3 years ago. Fed up of seeing so much perfectly fixable kit going straight to landfill when it could be repaired if time allowed.

Comment

Hi guys!
                          After numerous threads that helped with repairs I've decided to get on board!

currently fighting with a bad cap on a samsung tv psu

greatings,
                          spiritfive

Comment

Hello friends. I'm from w*************ion. I'm glad I have joined this channel. May God bless us all
                            Last edited by SMDFlea; 01-18-2024, 04:23 PM.

Comment

Oh guys, I don't know what to say, I'm a newbie learning how to repair equipment. I am grateful to this forum for repairing my Surface 4

Comment

Hi, I'm DuviFair, I'm trying to find the schematics for my MSI katana GF76 11UD, motherboard Ms-15821
                                Ver:1.1, classes have started and I really need to get it working properly so that I can use it to do my coding

Comment

Hello i am Jan from the Netherlands

Comment

bonjour

Comment

Good afternoon guys, i'm a newbie in PC repairs but a veteran in cell phone, tablets and small consumer electronics. Just moved to California, Sunnyvale and start working for a local company.

Comment

Hello to all
                                        im from greece its nice to meet the forum

Comment

Lol

Comment

Working...
                                          X