Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I am an ordinary person in Korea who does electronic repair as a hobby.

I have been interested in electronic repair since I was young, but I was not interested in it because I was working on other things, but since I have some time in the future, I want to focus on electronic repair and related knowledge.
    thank you!

Comment

Hello everyone,

I am from a small Caribbean nation, as such many services may be exorbitantly expensive if available, or downright not available. As such I am. joining this forum to gain knowledge, skills and start a new hobby that I can hopefully turn into a thriving business to make repairs more accessible and affordable.

Comment

Hi, I have been a computer technician for over 25 years, it has been two years since I started repairing motherboards I equipped myself in repair and I am very passionate and I would like to share. Thanks see you soon

Comment

Hello, i'm a french technicien, i'm here to learn how to delete bios password and to find schematic. I hope to find help and also be able to give some. Chris

Comment

hola que bueno tener este foro. soy nuevo. me gustaria aprender mas. infinitas gracias.

Comment

Hi, I'm Jeff. Thought that I had a log in to this site, but, couldn't remember my details, so re-registered. I dabble in electronics and computers amongst other things.

Comment

Hi everyone,

I m Jeremie from France.

Repairing stuff is my thing and as electronic is everywhere, I m here to learn!

A bientôt!!

Comment

Heya everyone,

As repairing stuff is my thing, I'm here to learn!

Comment

Hi everyone! I'm joining the forum to gain knowledge and contribute when possible!

Comment

Hi members, am here to improve my knowledge in repairing of laptops and some other sets.

Comment

Hi! I am Wios, nice to meet you all.

I am a software developer who has taken up soldering as a hobby. Lately, I have been focusing on AI and LLMs.

Please feel free to ask or write anything. I am happy to chat 😊

Comment

Hello i'm christopher from philippines. Nice to meet all of you. My hobby is flashing bios files for testing of being a great technician that's ever lived. Thankyou hehe.

Comment

Hello everybody

Comment

Have a very good everyday....

Comment

HELLO IM FALCON IM NEWBIE HERE , MATUTO PA SANA AKO NG IBANG IDEA AT TIPS ABOUT SA TROUBLE SHOOTING THANK YOU
                                AND IM STUDENT AT THE SAME TIME COMPUTER ENGINNERING

Comment

Hi I've been a pc repair tech for over half my life

Comment

Hello, my name is Jim. I suppose I should start with a typical "Hello World" type of greeting. Anyway, here it goes. I'm 65 years old and have been disabled since March of 1999. I developed a love for computers a long time ago when Tandy released their "Coco computer". I couldn't get enough of it and taught myself "basic" programming, you know, with lines like "10 go to line...". However, as anyone knows, the code disappears when you shut down the computer. Later on, I got a tape backup and a printer for my computer.
                                    Skipping ahead a bit, I took a few courses from NRI, back when they were the only game in town, long before the internet became popular. I completed the electronics course (not that anyone ever fails it) and continued with alarm systems and locksmithing, but I never pursued either of those fields. It's funny how life goes. I focused on raising my family and now the nest is empty, so I need to do something for myself.

Comment

With all the love from South Africa, this has been a very useful site for my journey into electronics

Comment

Hello i m new here nice to meet you

Comment

Hello!

Comment

Working...
                                          X