This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hello together,
    I'm CE and i'm new in the electric world.
    I just want to repair laptops etc because its often cheaper than buying a new device.

Comment

Hello everyone,

I just like messing around at a hobby level with PC,Laptop and console repairs, Just to keep me out the pub reallyπŸ˜‚

Comment

Hello everyone,
        I'm new here and looking for info to fix my laptop

Comment

Hello everyone

just here to learn more

Comment

Hello all!

Hobbyist electronics and embedded stuff is what brought me here. Old-school EE, but migrated to the software world for work a few decades ago, so I only get to play with soldering irons in my free time.

Currently working mainly on ESP32 stuff, but occasionally need to look at guides and schematics for old systems that land on my bench from friends and relatives. I think others know how that goes. :-)

Comment

Hello, here to fix the only x99 itx motherboard made

Comment

Hello everyone
                Well..... My journey with electricity starts at level about 10 when my grandfather was teaching me how to power on fans and light bulbs with 12v transformer heh cool time it was when I think about it now. After finishing school I started to have my own repair shop and it's going from then. Jesus... Almost 25years....still going strong anyway nice to meet you all ❀️

Comment

Hello, I'm a physics teacher in the Netherlands. I'm here trying to fix my laptop and maby starting a new hobby.

Comment

i have too many thinkpads, i should stop

Comment

Hello All,

Googling Reddit used to by my top source of information. But since Reddit corp has gone bonkers, dedicated forums seems to be the way to go.

I repair and modify old computers for fun.

I hope to learn more about electronics and software and someday become an engineer.

#RightToRepair

Comment

Hey guys, looking to get my macbook pro repaired, fingers crossed mayn.. wish me luck

Comment

the guys from china

Comment

Hi friend.
                            My name is Fendi from Indonesia.
                            I'm currently running an apple repair shop in Indonesia.
                            Nice to know you all

Comment

Hi
                              Im from Mexico and i want to learn how to fix consoles

Comment

Hello everyone,

I'm here to learn more
                                Last edited by startrek; 01-17-2024, 04:01 AM.

Comment

Hi my name is Michael in Hungary.

Comment

Hi my name is John Christopher and i want to request bios file here.

Comment

ΠŸΡ€ΠΈΠ²Π΅Ρ‚ ΠΈΠ· Π£ΠΊΡ€Π°ΠΈΠ½Ρ‹!
                                      Π Π΅ΠΌΠΎΠ½Ρ‚ΠΈΡ€ΡƒΡŽ элСктронику, ΠΈΡ‰Ρƒ Π½ΠΎΠ²Ρ‹Π΅ знания

Comment

Hello! I'm an industrial control tech during the day and enjoyer of old school computers by night. I've recently acquired some motherboards with bad caps from the plague era, and researching replacement caps lead me here.

Comment

I am a new member. Thank you everyone 🀩🀩🀩
                                          my name phu. I come from VietNam. I am IT for Hardware. my English is bad . Sorry everyone about this
                                          Last edited by mrdphu; 01-17-2024, 08:42 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                          X