This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

hello?
    I discovered it at least xx years ago, but I'm signing up now. My hobbies are simple electronic circuits, simple repairs, experience with clipper programs, MSX(2)...

Comment

Я здесь новичок и с нетерпением жду возможности починить свои доски, конечно, с вашей помощью...
      Приятно познакомиться со всеми вами
      Спасибо что есть такие ребята как вы!

Comment

Hi, I'm Paul Flis. I am a repair technician working at Ultimate Technology Experience (UTX) Computer Clinic. I am here on this forum primarily seeking knowledge, though I hope to give knowledge as well in the future.

Personally, I have been interesting in the inner workings of computers every since I was 11 years old. I play a lot of games, especially sandbox types like Satisfactory.

Comment

Hello! I'm Federico Collado, an independant PC technician working in the Caballito Area (Buenos Aires, Argentina).

Glad I found you, i'm new to this whole world of BIOS flashing 😊

Comment

hello

Comment

Hi there, I'm amazed at the wealth of information freely available here

Comment

Hi there

Electronic Tech - in a previous life
                Software Dev - in a current life
                Always interested in fixing things and solving problems
                Always messing around with something interesting (to me anyways)
                Looking forward to the knowledge sharing

Thanks for having me

Comment

heyo everyone,

trying to fix laptops by day... still learning and found this forum

greetings from sweden!

Comment

Hello everyone,
                    im a new member hoping to learn new things soon.

Comment

Hello from Greece, i'm intresting about electronics. Nice to be a member on this epic site.

Comment

Hi I'm blazeIt and I'm into all of it. Repairing PS4 HDMI chips, OG Xbox TSOP flashing and modding, VW ECU flashing. It's good to be here ♥️

Comment

Good Morning, I'm Delgado from Alabama US and I fix computers as a hobby. Thank you!!!

Comment

Hello, I'm John, a passionate electric hobbyist with a keen interest in experimenting with electronic components and circuits. Whether it's tinkering with gadgets or building small electronic projects, I enjoy exploring the world of electricity and continuously expanding my knowledge in this electrifying field. Eager to learn and share insights, I find joy in the creative process of bringing ideas to life through electrical innovation.

Comment

Hi all !
                              Looking to repair my MacBook
                              Thank you for your time and very valuable information !

Comment

merhaba. ben recep. 20 yıldır bilişim sektöründe çalışıyorum. ankara da yaşıyorum.

Comment

Hi There!!

Comment

Hello all ! i'm from france, and working for a little it workshop in paris ! Fixing all king of it product, trying to improve skill each day so here i am !

Comment

Hi all

New here, name is Woo, been messing with electronics and repairing things for many years but only as a past time, during COVD started repairing things like game consoles and build a workshop!

Comment

Well nothing special about me , trying some repairs of mine, not for day living job. In the past I was using commodore Amiga 500 & A1200 a lot and like to repairing old and new stuff as well.. Also I am new in the field of music orchestration DAW...

Comment

Hello everyone,
                                          I am kind of a soft nerd. At the moment I am dealing with regulations in the educational system and the collection and managing of money.
                                          We are supposed to throw away electronics as our assigned IT company isn't willing or able to repair hardware. For real we are ordered to throw them away. They bricked several (also brandnew) electronics. Some of them were rescueable while others need some more care. So I found your forum and promising ideas to solve some of my issues.
                                          So in short I am a teacher who tries to keep some of our electronics in the school cause I am too thickheaded to do otherwise.

Comment

Working...
                                          X