• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi there!

Comment

Hello Brothers.

Comment

Hello Everyone,
        myself introduction is a Unix OS engineering mostly expertise on RedHat technology.
        Also as a enthusiasm in hobbies in electronics IOT and verious types of laptops.

Comment

Hello, oldie goldie handyman fixing everything myself Joined as content of this forum seems interesting and have currently a problem with Lenovo Bios and hopefully will get some answer here

Comment

Hello. I found this forum when i searched for toshiba portege z30 bios password reset. If someoane can help me, please, i posted in Toshiba password thread

thank you all

Comment

I am a new member and I would like to benefit from your excellent experience on this site. Thank you
              Click image for larger version

Name:	dataurl088362.png
Views:	69
Size:	359 Bytes
ID:	3178603

Comment

I, as an IT Manager for a small firm, I discovered this forum looking for info about Lenovo motherboard, and it seems I have a lot to learn 🙄

Comment

Hello everyone. Thanks for the wealth of information!

Comment

Hi Forum,
                    Another new member..
                    I am electronics engineer by profession (RF - almost extinct species ;-) ), still in work force (in Melbourne, Australia), but actively thinking of coming retirement. I am also amateur astronomer.
                    In hope that I will find new friends and help here (and help someone if I can),
                    Bojan

Comment

Hi im a guy from warsaw learning about computers and seeking some infromation

Comment

I came to obtain the drawings of RX6700XT because I bought an X080 graphics card. Thanksd Badcaps forum

Comment

Hello, i am Alex from Romania , i have 35y , i am Automatization Engineer and i have a business with electrponics repair.
                          I wish all of you good luck and thanks owner for this site because is very usefull!!!

Comment

Hello Everyone !

I hope to contribute with this community...

Thanks

Comment

hello every one im Paa and im here to learn and have lots experience

Comment

Hello everyone. I'm here to learn and hopefully contribute back to the community with research.

Comment

Hey there, I'm Alex—a bona fide Apple aficionado with an undying love for peeling back the sleek aluminum layers and diving into the heart of every Apple device. My journey with electronics began as a hobby, but my passion for fixing, tweaking, and optimizing Apple gadgets quickly turned it into a lifestyle. There's something magical about the hum of a MacBook firing up smoothly after a repair or the satisfaction of bringing a waterlogged iPhone back to life. Join me on this exhilarating ride through the world of Apple device repair, where every glitch is a puzzle waiting to be solved, and every successful fix feels like a personal victory.

Comment

Posting a simple intro. Long time tech/electronics nerd -- just trying to obtain a BIOS password.

Comment

Hi Everyone.
                                      I am new here and looking forward to the journey of repairing my own boards with your help of course...
                                      Nice to meet you all....

Comment

Bonjour

Comment

Thanks

Comment

Working...
                                          X