Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi! My name is Bryan, i'm from El Salvador, and i speak spanish, gracias por tan excelente sitio web! Mis intenciones son encontrar y compartir BIOS bin

Comment

Hello there,

I'm a french guy using Cornito nick name.
      Just found this forum when i was looking for a solution to save my Samsung 58TU6905 TV that suffer from the common black screen issue.

I'm learning from scratch the electronic, 'cause i like learn something new and having some new challenges.

Let see if i'll be able to fix something in the future :p

See you

Comment

Hello
        I am a laptop hardware repair technician in Vietnam
        I am very happy to work, interact and learn with the committees

Comment

Hello, new here! Looking for laptop discussions. In Brazil, our discussions in this theme is limited.

Comment

hi, i hope i can learn a lot stuff from you guys,

Comment

Hello all, looking to repair some laptops!

Comment

Hi all, like to tinker with broken things and make useful things, currently dismantling an old laptop to make a mini pc

Comment

Hello everyone! I'm a 29yo software engineer with a passion for electronics. I started playing around with components when I was 5, then I met computers and decided to become a programmer. In my spare time, I fixed PCs and components for friends and parents, and I also practiced overclock.
                  In the last days, I started deep diving into motherboard and PCB repairs: back in the days what I mostly did with computers was replacing faulty elements without inspecting them deeply. Even though I have a basic knowledge of electronics (I know the theory) and soldering (I am more of an Arduino guy tbh), I'm trying to upskill myself when it comes to fixing electronics and hardware in general: this time I want to replace caps, fets, and SMDs instead of RAMs and boards.
                  See you there!​

Comment

Hi I'm new here!

Comment

Hello!
                      I'm in cybersecurity, looking to broaden my knowledge of hardware in general.

Comment

hello,

I am a musician with a profound passion for computers and electronics. My world revolves around the harmonious blend of musical creativity and technological innovation. As a tech-savvy artist, I find joy in exploring the intricate relationship between music and cutting-edge electronic devices.

Comment

Hola a todos, puse una descripción en otro post pero me sigue indicando que lo tengo que hacer asi que bueno aqui estoy denuevo!. Soy Novato y estoy aprendiendo espero poder colaborar con todo lo que aprenda con la comunidad.

Comment

Hello
                            I am from Ukraine and have been involved in electronics for more than 25 years.
                            I started with lamp devices, now I work with mobile phones and laptops

Comment

Hi new member, my name is qasim and im here for a bios i need. i think my laptop has bios problem and repair shops are telling me replace my motherboard completely.
                              I want to try for myself before spending shit loads of money for a new motherbaord.
                              Laptop: Lenevo Ideapad 3 15ACH6 82k2 (Its a japanese variant, so i cant even send it back for warranty etc)
                              Motherboard is GOG21 LA-K971 Rev:1A

Comment

Hi my name is luis i'm studing mechatronics and im biginner with this and try to fit well here!

Comment

Hi everyone,. New to electronic repairs doing it for a hobbie always been into fixing stuff just want to learn more than the basics now, hope you guys can help ? And maybe you never know I just might be able to give something back 🤞. Gaz.

Comment

Re: New Members - please post your introductions here

my first laptop is from last year and im willing to learn moooore how i can more personalize this.
                                    thank you all legends, *bows
                                    you all are myth!! i hope this will last lifetime up until our grand grand child that we had this genuine community.

cheers!

Comment

Hi, I'm a software engineer with a passion for electronics in general. Hope to learn a lot of stuff in order to fix my own devices!

Comment

Hi, I'm working as a software engineer and love to tinker with electronics. I've some experience with PCBs and reverse engineering.
                                        My latest project brought me to you. I hope I will learn a lot from you guys and also try to present my current projects to you.

Comment

Hi everyone, I am a network engineer interested in electronics. I hope to learn a lot from this awesome community.
                                          cheers

Comment

Working...
                                          X