Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Good morning everybody. I'm an electronics technician and I joined the forum to obtain technical information and be able to help others. Thank you all.

Comment

Hi guys, just decided to join your helpful forums. I found this place when I was searching for schematic diagram/board view for troubleshoot laptop, i am cellphone technician, who want to upgrade knowledge in gadget repair.

Hope to have some fun here as well as learn more about computer electronics and sharpen my electronics skills.

Comment

Good morning everybody. I'm an sysadmin and I joined the forum to obtain technical information and be able to help others.

Comment

Hi Everyone, I'm Sean from California.
          I like computers and everything related to electronics!

Comment

Hi everyone.
            I'm a computer repairman and an electronics hobbyist.

Comment

Buenos días desde España,soy técnico de televisores y electrónica en general.

Comment

Hello world.
                Im working with notebooks.

Comment

Hi everyone, I am a computer repairman and electronics enthusiast from China.

Comment

Hi all!! im a electronic hobbyst, sometimes repair things for friends and so! Nice to be here! Greetings!

Comment

Hello Everyone, I'm Seckin from Istanbul.
                      I am a mechanical engineer. My father is electronics repairman and I am supporting him.

Comment

Hello Everyone, I'm Giovanni from Italy.
                        I am a computer technician with a passion for software and electronics.

Comment

Sorry, the forum always asks me to post here. This is my first time posting, unlike the editor of the Chinese website. However, I am still happy to post so that I can understand the forum better. After all, there is new knowledge here.
                          In fact, I am a computer repairman myself, and I also love making small electronic products. After working for more than 10 years, I felt that the more I worked, the more knowledge I had, and I couldn't keep up. When I saw the forum, the communication environment here was very good. I hope to enrich my experience here.
                          Attached Files

Comment

Hello,
                            I'm here to learn more about board repair and those cute little components on laptop boards. It came time for it when I came across an issue with my laptop that was not software related, and here I am 2 years later still trying to diagnose the problem
                            I look forward to learning a lot from here!

Comment

Hello everyone! I'm a sysadmin and joined to help learn about laptop repair.

Comment

Hello everyone! I'm new to the forum and I'm passionate about electronics and computer science. Recently I decided to dedicate myself to repairing devices instead of buying them back or throwing them away. I understand that this is one of the best forums in the industry where I can find all the information I need. Greetings to all!

Comment

hi

Comment

Hi, i like Computers

Comment

Good morning everybody. I'm an electronics technician and I joined the forum to obtain technical information and be able to help others. Thank you all.

Comment

Hi everyone, nice to be part of this forum

Comment

Hi I'm from Nigeria! Nice to meet you all. Please I need help for my toahiba that has password

Toshiba Portege z30-c
                                          Serial number: 3H130492H
                                          Challenge code: 8GNVG-06PHH-8TXHN-GBQ8F-4L0DK

Thank you

Comment

Working...
                                          X