X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hello World

Comment

I was on her for quite awhile, but seems now I'm considered new again! Hope everyone is doing well!

Comment

I am an computer/electrical engineer. I am here because I like to learn new things especially in the realm of chip programming.

Comment

Hello All,

I've ventured into this forum searching for solution to a BIOS password reset. This looks like a great forum.

I'm been in the test and automation field for about 20 years utilizing mainly National Instruments hardware and software (LabVIEW, TestStand, LabWindows/CVI)

Recently been exploring microcontrollers (Tiva Lauchpads, rPi pico, STM32s)

I'm looking forward to interacting with you all

DJ001

Comment

Hi, I'm new here,
            I'm Just a hobbyist... I've been re-capping and trying to fix broken boards, from Pinballs, to Arcades, to Home Appliances... it's amazing how much stuff just needs a refresh on some components, and it's back as good as new, I hope to continue to fix as much stuff as I can at my place.

Comment

Hello!

My Name Is DonnieLuveX, I am New To This Forum, Hope I Can Be Reciprocal, But Would Be Satisfied Enought Just By Sharing My Knowedge & Experience As Well....

Abouy Me:
              I Am Somehow Not Crazy About Stuff, I Mean, I Heite Ppl That Refers To You In An Inappropiate Context, For Instance: "exigent/begger/deservers/broadcasters/infuencers/etc" just like petabyte, i am not "friends" from one second to another, i mean, we can talk, a lot if you wish, but, Real Life is for real ppl, i like to select the ppl who i like to know in real life, i mean, its not personal, its just a way to avoid many of the crappy dangers/weridness/awkardness of extrangers Of intrernet =P

I am a computer engineer by self education and also "went to university and ended the carrer..." well never finished the process to become officially one... so i am not able to say "am an engineer certified by X authority and here is my credentials that prove it" in the perfect sense, but, to me, you either are, or arent... the thing is can you prove you are? or you cant? that something no authority/organization/referral etc can prove in representation of yourself... well they can affirmate it of course, but besides the more and more degraded prestige of those institutions in real life scenarios... Well... First pc? 486 Sx-s 33Mhz 2MB , i like coding, preffer C but also can use C++ in the structured coding paradigm (meaning usually wont make the effort of defining classes if its not really justified the effort) and in C# well that thing is another paradox... looks like C, behaves kinda C++ but its full of extentions that make C++ look too outdated (i guess, in perspective, also C++ makes simple C look like something primitive.... as from C pov asm would look like a less efficient way to acchieve things i guess... but at the end, if you love something, i guess, no matter if Asm,C****/etc... its just the fun, that makes your will go thru =D )and other languages as well... i am not a fan of embarcadero/net.framework/python/perl/java and so on... but, when i have to, i have no trouble acchiving as if i loved.... btw i liked when it was borland's C/C++ and Delphi as well... i guess embarcadero was overbloated for my computer when they did updated from borland''s to embarcadero... i mean, was hard to code, was horrbly slow to run the rad... all the oposite to the borland's way) also i did love'd to do reversing with debuggers//dissasamblers when i was younger.. . today i become lazzy... i dont know if my zen went critical and exploded... or if my pattience become less wastable but somethimes i dont do reversing at all... not even the zen way =( i guess got tired and with lack of wonder, i just went depressed/bored...

Whith this electronic analog way, i am somehow finding a new science to learn, to wonder, to discover, to enjoy, i feel like in my first days of computer user... or even pre-owning a computer (i did read the manuals like 6 years before owning touching my first pc... so... yea.. slow beggining is usually my way lol =P

Well... nowadays i have a low end job, a kind of precary routine in the economic sense... but still manage to buy some things to experiment, also i gave a lot of proactive recycle mentality so its not like i am in a tragic reallity, just a hard one, but nothing i can fight back with pattience and hard but smallr paid effort lol =P

Guess thats all from my profesional story...

Well, also i kinda like crossdressing (yea, when life loses its shine , you either submit to the hard reality with philosophy, or you change it upto you get some new joy.... tried phylosophy, many many times & years and well... at the end, even that was hard to live... so i just created a new personality instance for my reality.. somehow, it made life less untolerable.... somehow made my days, less about feeling missfit with the world, into be more the world is missfit , not me... thats something made my depression, be much much muuuuuch more tolerable =)

Well...

Hope I can Learn From The Rest And Maybe Make Others Learn From Me =)

Cheers, Happy New Year To All , have a wonderfull 2024 =)

Comment

Hi, Im here to learn and look for answers. I have always enjoyed the challenge of solving and repairing my electronical devices. I'm very amateur but would love to learn more. Thanks for having me!

Comment

hello everybody, I am Geronimo Cortes from Baguio City Philippines, I own a repair shop for electronics, Laptops, pc and printers. I am a one man army in my shop and love tinkering and having headaches lol...cheers to everyone..

Comment

Hey everyone,

I'm here absorbing some info as I enjoy a new hobby, mainly reading but I hope I can contribute in the future!

Comment

Hi, i am Emil, i have been doing computer repairs for some time now, but electronic repairs on chip level si somewhat recent for me, but i have managed to repair a good number of laptop moterboards the last several months.

Comment

Tony,
                        born 01/01/1979
                        Civil Engineer
                        From Kenya

Comment

Hey,
                          I am Harald and I like electronics and macs.
                          Thank you very much for this forum.
                          All the best harald

Comment

Hello everyone! Im from Shreveport, LA and i work in the IT field.

Comment

Hello everybody

I'm Olivier, IT ni belgium

Comment

Hi everyone, I'm from Oxford, UK and am a computer programmer who studied Physics long ago in the distant past. I've very occasionally and not very successfully dabbled in electronics repair when things go wrong around the home. I found this place today while looking for a place to ask for help with my faulty washing machine.

Comment

Hello is Peter from Poland here.
                                  Old (30+) guy interested in BIOS flashing subject.

Comment

Meowmeow? Hi, Also interested in bios flashing and repair for laptops

Comment

Hi, I am shimsad and I am here to learn about computer repairs

Comment

Well howdy do. Ive come across badcaps a few times before in my many searches for solutions. I am just another guy with no real education in the tech arena, however it has been twenty five years since I built my first three computers from the trash bins outside of two other repair shops and an officemax dumpster. I sold two of those to college kids and used the other to begin my own repair business which was in the begining mostly flipping custom gaming rigs in fancy looking desktop cases and bumming other tech articles to use as news and click bait on social media. I have covered alot of ground since then in my quest to evolve. I back burnered my repair business for a decade long foray into the medical marijuana boom which I thoroughly regret. During that time while I was playing rocket man the android whirlwind blew by me almost unnoticed through the haze. Now I am slogging through so many various learning curves across so many platforms and os's I cant decide if the plates are all spinning or if or if I am. One thing remains the same though ever since I sat in front of my first apple computer which the school only had one of and inserted the 5.5 floppy of Oregon trail. I knew then as I know now that it was a fight I must never back down from because if I couldn't become the master of the machine it would forever be mine. So here I be still disassembling code and forever insane in the mainframe.Thanks for being here guys. ....... Jcrtcw.

Comment

Hello

Comment

Working...
                                          X