Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hello everyone! I'm a 29yo software engineer with a passion for electronics. I started playing around with components when I was 5, then I met computers and decided to become a programmer. In my spare time, I fixed PCs and components for friends and parents, and I also practiced overclock.
    In the last days, I started deep diving into motherboard and PCB repairs: back in the days what I mostly did with computers was replacing faulty elements without inspecting them deeply. Even though I have a basic knowledge of electronics (I know the theory) and soldering (I am more of an Arduino guy tbh), I'm trying to upskill myself when it comes to fixing electronics and hardware in general: this time I want to replace caps, fets, and SMDs instead of RAMs and boards.
    See you there!

Comment

Hi,
      I am student of electrical engineering and a I'm interested in computer repairing.
      So I joined this forum, because it seems to be very helpful.

Comment

I'm kind of new to this, but I will be using this forum as part of my solution-finding in my professional work life.

Thank you.

Comment

Hey all! While I don't have a huge interesting past with tons of stuff to fill the page, I still will give the boring basics! lol! My name is Josh, I am 43, living in Camp Verde Arizona. Have always been interested in “how it works” with everything from electronics to engines to anatomy to whatever is in motion and catches my eye. Computer software and hardware has been a new hobby for me and one that I have found more interesting than anything in the past. I'm hooked so to speak. Just came across this forum searching for answers on a Dell Lattitude I picked up at auction that has the dreaded bios admin password attached. First mission will be fixing that and looking forward to the wealth of knowledge this forum appears to have! Although I may not be a top contributor to member questions I will be highly active and forever grateful in the receiving end of things! Thanks for the acceptance and have a great day!

Josh.

Comment

My Name is Harsha Dissanayaka
            I am Professional Laptop Repair Technician from Sri Lanka
            this forum helps me lot . I wish good luck for badcaps.net

Comment

Od mala ma vzdy zaujimalo co sa skryva vo vnutri hraciek, zariadeni... a takmer vsetko co mi preslo rukami som rozobral. Malo co sa mi vsak podarilo dat opatovn do povodneho stavu a tak nejako som sa dostal k opravam zariadeni. Momentalne opravujem vsetko co funguje na bateriu alebo elekriku. opravoval so od laptopov az po dojacie stroje pre ovce. Stale doplnam svoju dielnu

Comment

muchas gracias al admin por permitir el registro de personas interesadas en este tipo de informacion.

Comment

Hallo to everyone...I'm pleased to jojn in this comunitĂ ...

Comment

New here, hello đź‘‹

Comment

New member.
                      Kev here.
                      Locale: Nakuru City, Magical Kenya.

Comment

Hi I guess The journey for becoming the greatest technician that's ever lived starts here

hope to Be helpful and get helped

Comment

Hi all, just a quick note about me, old man just starting to mess around with electronics etc, I have been an engineer for many years, from factory maintenance to agricultural. Looking forward to gaining more electronics repair knowledge.

Thanks!

Comment

Hellooo my name Slawek

Comment

Ciao a tutti, mi chiamo Massimo

Comment

Hello, my name is Rudolf Bosnjak and all my experience in electronics
                                I am looking for programming software for board ETON.ET866 1302.2Z2. This PCB is built into the Switching Power Supply from ACBEL model FSA011 and I need information on how to program that PCB, On the board there is a small connector with 5 pins.
                                I need a programmer or emulator to access this board and adjust the voltage from 12.2 volt DC to 13.8 volt DC.
                                Can anyone help?
                                Last edited by SMDFlea; 12-27-2023, 04:47 AM.

Comment

Hi, this is Kent from the Silicon Valley, CA.
                                  I am an IT Technician.
                                  I am glad to be here.
                                  Thank you.

Comment

hi all.

I'm doing this by myself since 1986. Trying to learn and fix my devices. I Will try to do de best. Thanks

Comment

hey guys..

i m newbie in this forum but i am techian (especially fw reprogramming ICs) about cellphones and computers..and i need ur help about eeprom prgramming and removing user passwords on the PCs..

finally i am glad to be here with u guys..

wbr..

Comment

Hello am liljones...

Comment

I do the repaire of laptops

Comment

Working...
                                          X