Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hello everyone I'm ogitech and i am new here.

Comment

Hi guys

Comment

Hello guys I like doing MacBook repairs

Comment

good afternoon!
          im from chile, i biuld drones, and mostly do electronics of all kind.
          thakns for lettimg me in.

Comment

As a hobby, for the past three years I have been buying, repairing, and refurbishing Dell Inspiron laptops -- mostly 5570, 5770, and 7573 models. I have a multimeter, bench power supply, and soldering tools. I recently purchased a T48 programmer, because I have a laptop with a possible corrupted BIOS. I would really love to learn how to clean and repair BIOS bin file dumps. I have been working with Hex editors for many years, so I think I can learn BIOS repair skills. I love to find shorted caps, and I hate to find shorted PCH and EC chips!

Comment

Hi there newbie member here looking for you help and guidance Cheers

Comment

Hello

Comment

Hi there.

I go on this website from google. Need update firmware on Dell Laptop. Maybe write here more later

Comment

Hi everyone, I'm here for repairing my trusty LG UltraWide 34UC87-B

Comment

Hello everyone, I'm just registered here.
                      Regards from Italy

Comment

Hey there, I stumbled on this forum after having had bad luck with a SVP-locked Laptop (which, on the other hand, was very cheap and in great condition...). Now I'm keen on getting my grubby hands on that thing

Comment

I have always been an avid fan of computers and technology in general to further my interests in gaming. my first laptop was a toshiba satellite with an AMD A6-6310. It would barely run games at any decent standard. but with knowledge acquired from youtube I changed the .ini settings of most games to have their quality resemble the graphics of the 1990s. As time went by my knowledge about computers accumulated. I bought my very first Soldering kit for 30 Euros on amazon. it had a multimeter soldering iron, flux that would turn black if you looked at it the wrong way. and used it to completely destroy a pad on a Sony headphone, because I didnt know the importance of flux. A controller followed suite. but that was experience, I then bought more defective controllers fixed them got better tools,flux that actually lets you see colors other than black, Kaliphonia flux is my favourite. I have done capacitor, mosfet, backlight circuit and one super IO (EC-Chip) repair. I have used many bios files from this website, I thank you for the possibility that this website gave me for fixing laptops. My name is in german, it means funny- Witz | Prinz - Prince.

El Psy Congroo
                          WitzPrinz

Comment

Hi, garrax here, I'm mainly a software dev but I have a background in embedded systems/ electronics and love tinkering in my spare time!

Comment

Hello,

My name is N3ZX9R and I would like to recover my presumably BIOS virus-infected Lenovo laptop (82KD002KGE) via USB BIOS flash.

I had downloaded a software called Lenovo Smart OKR for Windows 8-10 iso from the Internet, which was apparently infected

One moment all programs closed and the laptop restarted, with the result that the laptop still turns on, but shows a black screen and the ESC, Caplock and Numlock key LEDs are permanently on.

I hope you understand that I'm currently overwhelmed by writing a description about myself in a language I don't speak. I translated this using Google.

I hope you can help me with my problem here.

Best regards,
                              N3ZX9R

Comment

I'm Chris, hope yall have a great weekend.

Comment

Hi, my name is btt123 from Portugal

Comment

Hello, im newbie here, learning to fix electronics and doing programming, i hope we will be very friendly

Im from Lithuania. 24years old

Comment

As this is a brand new forum, I thought I'd open up a thread to encourage new members to introduce themselves a bit.. now hey.. let's not get too personal.. ok ?

Comment

Hello I'm Gary and I'am new here. Trying to find a schematic for a 70" display I have. I know the issue is on the power board, but I need the schematic to find the part I need.

Comment

Hi,

I am Pure_NZ. I am an expert electrician and like to repair electronics.

Comment

Working...
                                          X