X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi,

I'm glad to have found this forum.

I'm a techie by trade and for hobby.

I enjoy playing with hardware, firmware, software etc.

Thanks

Comment

hello im sotos from greece, im a student in electrical engineering and pc enthousiast with some years of both software and hardware troubleshooting expirience

Comment

Hey guys.

I'm Rafael and I'm a computer science student.

I would like to update my portable computer CCE bios, thank you.

Comment

Hi. I'm Peter. I'm na electrician from Poland. I always loved electronics, especially repairing it.

Comment

hello...
            I'm new member of this forum. I'm from usa
            Graduate from NJIT based on electrical technician
            I have a Apple used product shop in new jersey
            Hope I'll share my experience with other

Comment

Helo everybody,

I'm a electronic hobyist always trying to repair what's broken.
              the forum looks very intersting, that's why i've registered.

I'm repairing

vintage audio equipment
              vintage measerument equipment
              power supplys
              tube radio's
              car parts

etc

thanks
              Raf

Comment

Hi! I'm Vladimir. from Israel. I am an electronics engineer and enjoy repairing old analog and digital electronics as a hobby. This forum will certainly help me to do this with greater satisfaction.

Comment

Hi!
                  I'm Jenny, from Norway. For hobby i service and do repairs on laptops for my friends and acquaintances.
                  I hope to gain new knowledge and experience from this forum.

Comment

Hello,

My first computer was a ZX Spectrum 48. It got me interested and programming with basic. Move from that to an Atari ST (GFA Basic and 16 bit assembly) then on to the PC.
                    I had the chance to change my career later in life and went back to University, leaving with a BSC(Hons) in software engineering.
                    After spending the last 25 years working for the man I have finally retired.

I now spend more time doing what I used to when I was just an enthusiast, building/repairing PC's and creating new configurations etc. I love doing just the hobby stuff now and it feels like it did in the 80's again

Comment

Hello Im CAI, just your average tech that is still in the learning process. thanks to you guys that newbie like me can now do what usually a board tech is doing and somehow im having fun digesting more knowledge from the experts. !

Comment

Hi, Im Dimitri from Italy. For hobby i like to repair electronics parts. I hope to learn and improve with this forum.

Thanks

Comment

Hello, I can only say that I feel the need to learn more and more, I don't speak English, I'm using a translator hehe, greetings!!

Comment

hello my name is murtada i work with cellphones repair and im trying to understand what is BIOS and SPI, thank you

Comment

Hi everyone!
                              I'm an electrical engineer from Cameroon . I love fixing electronic devices , Laptops and smartphone and I hope to have a lot to learn from everyone and also open to share with other my experiences. Thanks

Comment

Hola solo me gustaría saludar

Comment

Hi everyone!
                                  I'm an electrical engineer from Cameroon . I love fixing electronic devices , Laptops and smartphone and I hope to have a lot to learn from everyone and also open to share with other my experiences. Thanks

Comment

Hi im technikan for mfp and printers hp canon xerox epson Kyocera

Comment

• briko
                                      briko commented
                                      Editing a comment
                                      Zdravo jas Briko od Macedonia .Imam servis za popravka na Printeri i Multifunkcionalni uredi Go rabotam ova 10 godini imam svoja kompanija imam 34 godini

Actualmente se dedica a trabajos de reparación de computadoras portátiles en Europa, con más de diez años de experiencia en reparación. Gracias al foro por brindar una consulta de alta calidad.

Comment

My Name is Željko. Im running small indenpendent repair shop. Nothing special. Using every tool i can. I dont have to much job. I have 36 years and i live i Serbia, City Belgrade. Managing some wordpress sites, marketing and this stuff

Comment

Hi,
                                        my name is Evgenij, I was born in 1983, living in Germany and from time to time I try to repair some electronic devices.
                                        Hope to learn some things here and get some help on my attempts. to repair some electronics.

Comment

Working...
                                        X