This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi everyone!!

Hi, I'm Maxi. I am an electronics enthusiast and gamer. I started repairing hardware as a hobby and every day I learn something new, it's exciting!! I think it is important to repair hardware and prevent it from ending up in the trash, it is a good way to help the environment and reduce pollution.

Reduce, Reuse, Recycle and now REPAIR!! 😄

Greetings!

Comment

Hi I'm Jayme from near St Marys Canada. My house is full of trash I gave a second life to. I like to use and contribute to open source software and if I had it my way we would live in some right to repair utopia.

Comment

hola everyone,im new here,hope can gain a lot knowledge from all master here tysm

Comment

Im work since 2004 my name is affan

Comment

Hello
            let me introduce myself, my name is Farid.
            I come from a small island, part of Madura Island. indonesia.
            Now I am in Jakarta and am starting a business of laptop repair shop.
            and I really hope with this forum can increase my knowledge, especially in the field of laptop repair, and of course make friends from various parts of the world.
            thanks

Comment

Peace be upon you. I am happy to meet you

Comment

Всем привет. Меня зовут Юрий, я из России, занимаюсь ремонтом игровых консолей , очень нравится ваш форум и надеюсь получить на нём больше опыта для себя, общаясь с более опытными мастерами!

Comment

hi! everyone..

im new member, im a technician from philippines, i want to learn more,

Comment

Hello i´m Jan from Germany and i want to learn from the forum

Comment

Hello, my name is Ilias, i'm an electronic from Greece and is is very nice to meet you guys!

Comment

THANKS

Comment

Hellooooo,

iam Tito from Germany. Iam Glad too be here. I love Electronics, and wont learn so much more from all the Pros here. I Hope you can help me, I will help too when I can :-)

Thanks

Comment

Hello everyone,

i am Hermann from Germany and just found this Forum filled with knowledge and ready to dive in. Thanks to everybody who already contributed to this fantastic place. 🤓

Comment

Hola, muchas gracias por colaborar con este foro, es muy bueno compartir y estoy buscando aprender mucho y compartir lo poco que conozco.

Comment

Děkuji všem

Comment

Hi everyone.

Comment

Hello all, my name is Ryan and im reaching out from San Diego CA. I'm a computer enthusiast but def not as well versed as other on this forum. Looking to learn, explore, and further my knowledge of all things tech. Thank you for allowing me to join.

Comment

Hello, came across this site with some useful info from google my name is sut

Comment

Hello all. Not sure what to say other than I have been getting into more complicated board repairs of all kinds and heard from a friend that if I run into issues, I may be able to find some helpful people here. Got myself a basic hot air/soldering station and a decent microscope recently so I have been tinkering. I've been doing things like capacitors and transistor replacements for years, but I wanted to get a bit more in-depth with how things actually work.

Comment

My name is Carlos, since 2008 I started to install Windows systems, later I got to know other systems, a couple of years ago I started repairs at the component level, I subscribe from Mexico.

Comment

Working...
                                          X