Comment

Re: New Members - please post your introductions here

Hello everyone))

Comment

Hi I'm new

my nameis jojo momo,

my first system was i486dx2-50 with 33Mhz processor
        I love repairing computer hardware and I'm crazy about electronic repair and software .

I find this site very interesting that I discovered it through Google.

Comment

hello to badcaps community.
          i found this forum with search of my actual problem with my HP mini computer.
          hope to find the best support/help.

Comment

Hi, I´m Pynheyros and working with repairs. Thanks!!

Comment

Hi everyone - Name is Sherriff…. i’m here because of you guys and i need help with my latitude 7300 bios. it has a mind of its own

Comment

Hello, just a hobbyist trying to figure stuff out. Glad to see a forum like this, found it while searching for fault information for a dead UPS.

Comment

Hello. Also hobbyist here.

Comment

Hi all. I've joined to hopefully restore my daughters laptop to working order. Based in Manchester, UK. Been involved with computers since the early 80's (first was a ZX Spectrum), but not so much at component replacement level. I love trying to fix things even if it doesn't work out in the end. If it's already broken, no harm in giving it a try

Comment

Re: Hi from MoonShadow

Hello

Welcome to Badcaps

Comment

Hi everyone, new to the forum but been a fan of and have been excited to get involved.

Comment

Hello to Everyone

I am Misko from Montenegro. I am very glad to be part of this community. I just want to say hello.

Thanks

Comment

Test

Comment

Hi! Signing in for the first time to get help trying to fix a TV that my wife is tired of me having on the floor.

Comment

I am 00__Nomad__00. I am computer engineer by training. I am rapidly getting more intersected in electronics repairs. So far my experience's limited to repairing LCD monitors. I've a limited set of tools, but they've been effective so far. I think this forum can help me come a long in doing more advanced repairs.

Thanks to everyone contributing here.

Comment

Hello, always been interested in upcycle old computers back from garbage can. nice to be here

Comment

Hello, recently got interested in board repair. Thanks to everyone who's contributed here, very useful information.

Comment

i dont undestand

Comment

Hello i 'm new in this forum. I live in France Paris Glad to be here with you guys !

Comment

hi, i recently found this forum. Im a lobomaster B)

Comment

Working...
                                          X