• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: New Members - please post your introductions here

hi?

Comment

Hello !

I'm Ovrax, a developer that like fixing some devices!

I hope I can help you for you issue and find my issue resolution !!

My english is not perfect, but i'll do the best !

Thank

Comment

Hi Mark here,
        I'm pretty new to this, although I do have a computing degree. I have recently purchased a microscope and a base electronics kit, hoping to learn some cool skills to add to my prtfolio but mainly for fun. My first project will be working out why my tomohawk motherboard refuses to boot. Looking forward to new challenges!

Regards Mark

Comment

Hello this is Kev,

Trying to get into electronics repair and decided to join this community to get started. It be great to contribute to this community once I get a bit more experience.

Thank you all,
          Kev

Comment

Hi everyone, I am a junior at UC Davis majoring in Computer Science. I am here to get the admin password of my Alienware 15 R3 unlocked (my dad bought it for me secondhand and the previous owner set an admin password on it so I can't update the BIOS or change any BIOS settings).

Comment

hi!! i'm sergio, 38 year old, here because i need help with a broken HP laptop!

Comment

hi everyone!

Comment

I've used this forum to find so much information but somehow have never registered for it. Really love what you all are doing in support of repair here!

Comment

Hi all! Love to fix stuff (electronics mostly!) but sometimes the problems outstrip my ability to Google and/or Youtube up a solution - very glad to have found this place!

Comment

Hi all, my problem is monitor dell 2007WFPb my screen keeps flickering on and off, switching between PIP mode and PBP.
                      Thank you for the possible help.

Comment

hello,I'm happy to join badcaps.net

Comment

Hello Badcaps guys.

Comment

Hello, was looking for a place to find a schematic for a laptop board, see if i can fix it

Comment

Hello everyone.
                              Thanks for these fantastic forum.

Comment

Hello everyone, thanks for great content

Comment

Hi, I'm a 35 year IT consultant. Spent 20 years doing database development for ARCO, and 15 years as a freelance consultant doing network installs and and support for small business. I'm a Dell, Microsoft and Sophos partner.

Comment

Hello everyone.
                                    I am passionate about IT having set up PCs and modified laptops for more than 10 years.
                                    I'm here to learn new stuff, especially dealing with BIOS issues.

Comment

Hello! I am a new member of the forum. I am an IT technical engineer. On your forum I want to find a solution to the problems of faulty equipment.

Comment

Hello, my name is Henrieta. My hobby is repairing computers and laptops. I would like to expand my knowledge about BIOS programming, but I am new there. I buy EZP2023+ programmer. I am studying about it. Thanks for all your help.

Comment

Hello everyone,

I hope this message finds you well. I'm thrilled to be a part of this IT forum and wanted to introduce myself to the community. My name is John Abruzzi, and I'm a complete novice in the world of IT. While I may not have much technical expertise under my belt, I'm here with a strong desire to learn and grow in the field.

The reason I've joined this forum is to seek your guidance and knowledge. I'm particularly interested in troubleshooting and finding solutions for hardware issues. Whether it's a malfunctioning component, a perplexing error message, or a quirky, stubborn device, I'm eager to dive in and learn how to diagnose and fix these problems.

I believe that the IT community here is incredibly knowledgeable and supportive, which is why I'm excited to be a part of it. I'm open to any advice, resources, or recommendations you might have for someone starting from scratch.

Thank you for welcoming me into this community, and I'm looking forward to absorbing your collective wisdom and contributing as I grow along this IT journey. Please feel free to reach out to me if you have any suggestions or if there's anything I can assist with.

Best regards,
                                          John Abruzzi

Comment

Working...
                                          X