X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: New Members - please post your introductions here

Hi from france.
    Long time lurker, just repairing macbooks as hobbyist.

Comment

Hello from Chile! Trying to unbrick a Lenovo, hoping to find answers here!

Comment

Hello! I'm new here. Just hobbyist.

Comment

Hi

Comment

Привет! Я с Украины, переодически нужны биосы для перепрошивки програматором. Вижу здесь собрана неплохая база

Comment

Hi All,
              Started dabbling in electronics many years ago, but recreantly i started in the repair side of electronics, mostly as a hobbyist. Still got lots to learn, but willing .

Comment

Hey all! I'm an automotive technician, but started out in electronics in my youth, in PC builds or repairs, cassette players & radios, & appliances.
                I'm technically a Jill of all trades. I'm finding I'm delving back into more electronic repairs, especially in automotive or heavy equipment since everything today has multiple modules to make them work. IDK if anyone has heard, but most of our electronics are coming from China.... and are more often than not, JUNK. I have had to do discrete & component replacements on boards or modules, as well as eeprom work, more & more often due to indefinite back orders or simply put, no replacement parts available.

I came across this site looking for specific info & all I've found seems quite informative & well explained. I hope to learn a bunch on here, since there seems to be no shortage of sharp members.

Comment

Hi, my name is Kyle, but i'll go by my username of thewi2kbug

I used to be a bit of a computer prodigy, until my last IT job gave me a bit of stress burn-out.

I consider myself a Hobbyist at this point as my career is now "Driving a Bus"

attempting to fix power supplies is just a means to an end (to resurrect my classic PC's)

Comment

Hi ya all!
                    I'm here to learn, sometimes ask and if my knowledge allows help others.

Greetings from Poland!

Comment

Re: New Member Introduction

Hey fellow Badcap members, my name is Junior. I'm a techie/engineer at heart. When I was a kid I would disassemble my electronic toys, examine them, and put them back together. I was fascinated by how they worked. Now I'm 42 years old and it hasn't changed. I love building and fixing things. Its such an awesome adventure and a successful job is a great feeling. So I don't think it will ever stop. I'm hear to contribute and learn and grow. So lets get started...

Comment

Hello- My name's Taylor, I'm an artist in the video game industry and I found my way to these forums out of a curiosity for studying the mechanical guts of of electronics for artistic purposes...

Comment

Hello

I'm new in this forum so let's say hello to everybody here.

Comment

Greetings from South Korea, just trying to get a UEFI password removed from a Surface device. I hope I'll be able to find a solution here.

Comment

Lenovo e531 mosfet 302 open, i've located and removd the faulty capacitor, and replaced the mosfet but still no voltage on the drain, but with 19v on source and gate

Comment

hello
                                my name seyam from egypt
                                thanks for this forum

Comment

Hi hello, I'm new on this forum, and I'm amator in electronics but I know basic like what is resistor Ohm, current etc etc, greetings from Poland! Best regards from Poland!

Comment

Hi hello, I'm new on this forum, and I'm amator in electronics but I know basic like what is resistor Ohm, current etc etc, greetings from Poland! Best regards from Poland!

Comment

Hello everyone, I'm new here. I hope that I can help others, just as others can help me.

Comment

Hello Guys,

I am John Louis, from Philippines. A 23 Year Old Student who loves to repair and solve laptop and desktop problems. I saw Badcaps as a help for me to expand my knowledge in this field. Hoping to be friends with you all

Comment

HI all, due to some recent health issues I'm now a former industrial / field maintenance mechanic. Needing a new profession I decided to spin up a computer / phone repair bench from home, I have some electronic rework bench experience, but nothing like BGA rework and it's been long enough that my trouble shooting skills need a lot of work.

I'm still working out the finer points of the new biz model but hopefully I can get it cash flowing before I'm forced back to wages.

Comment

Working...
                                          X