X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: New Members - please post your introductions here

Hello everyone.

I like to repair things instead of just replacing them. Which led me to this place.

I'm an embedded systems developer.

Comment

Helo

Comment

samsung un65nu6900f no picture no sound but backlights are working

I have a Samsung un65nu6900f for repair the backlight are working fine power board is also OK TV is ON but I can not see any video and sound on the Screen I Replaced the Mainboard there is no result, This TV doesn't have any Tcon board Replaced also two FFC Ribbons but no result the capacitors on COF board is showing short with the ground but it is not possible all capacitors are short with ground anybody has expertise in this fault, I can not says that panel is short

Comment

Hi. Had to repair an Asus laptop with a short circuit, got the board diagram here to identify the bad cap. Thanks and glad to be a part now!

Comment

Hi all. I'm a long time electrician and even longer tinkerer of things that use it! I'm Looking to broaden my knowledge and skills with electronics and even though I'm fast approaching my 50's I'm still a huge believer in it never being too late to start learning something new!

Comment

Hello. New here! Trying to fix my partner's laptop that suddenly stopped and not responding apart from a white LED on the power button.

Glad to have found this forum!

Comment

Hello, good afternoon everyone, sorry for my English from Google Translate, I hope to have a good time in this magnificent forum and learn and share information with colleagues, I am an electronics enthusiast.

Comment

Hello Everyone, i'm a computer and electronic technician from italy, my experience starts since windows xp, i'm still learning

Comment

Hello everyone,

I'm IT sysadmin and also like to repair myself different broken hardware.

Comment

Good evening

Comment

Hello to everyone,
                        I'm located in Portugal and I've find this forum after search for a solution/repair of my 2 years old TV Hisense H55A6500. It has been giving me a lot of headaches since it started turning off intermittently. I hope I can find a solution here.

Comment

Hello from Switzerland
                          I discovered this forum while trying to fix 8y old Samsung UE55H7080SV with suddenly no display but sound. T-Con show two blue lights, fuse ok. Looking forward to find some hints to track down the issue.
                          Cheers

Comment

Hi, I am new to badcaps, i am actually looking for some help unlocking the bios on and older HP probook G1 laptop but the only option I seem to come across involves getting a file send from HP themselves, is this correct or is there any other way to do this? Please let me know.

Nick
                            Sacramento California

Comment

Hello!

i have already read a lot on your site.

I am a communications engineer.

Now i have a Problem with a TV - LG 42LM345.

When i remove the LVDS cable -> backlight is ok and the speakers are working.

whit LVDS cable connected, there is NO backlight and NO speaker ton !

I want to ask the community, maybe somebody can help me.

thanks
                              badvpn

Comment

Hello everyone

Comment

Howdy

Comment

Hello, I'm Stefan from Germany.
                                    I actually come from the audio world.
                                    but many others also end up on my tabl

Comment

Hello, my name is Juan Lopez. I am a laptop repair technician living in Dominican Republic.

Comment

Hi, my name is Jorge from Costa Rica. I am a network and computer technician that likes to thinker with electronics. Currently I am trying to learn electronics and how to repair and modify stuff. Happy to be part of this community.

Comment

howdy! newb here, trying to revive a couple dead computers. thanks for the awesome spread of info!

Comment

Working...
                                          X