This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: New Members - please post your introductions here

Yo! 30+ getting a bit high on trying to do fixups and helping friends with IT, but bios hacking seem to have changed a loot lately. Looking forward to interact with the forum, seem like a nice bunch and not the one which is only in it for the money!

Comment

Hello! I´ll be posting and requesting BIOS. Greetings!

Comment

Hello.
        I am new here. My hobby is fixing various electronics, from cell phones to computers. Thank you for accept my request.

Comment

Hey All, I came here looking for info regarding a recap of a psu and found relevant info. I've recapped quite a few monitors over the years, all successful, so I thought I'd do the same for this psu. Rather that than create more landfill. Thanks for creating this community. I appreciate it.

Comment

Hello bunked my laptop by repasting it no more charge going to the battery (only type c charging) trying to figure out what i killed on the mobo

Comment

Hello,
              I am from egypt. I am an electronics enginner student. I fix phones and laptops as a hobby.

Comment

My name is Mauro, I work in the smartphone repair sector, I use this forum both to share experiences and for help in the most difficult repairs for educational purposes, it's nice because there's always something to learn, greetings to everyone

Comment

Hello from the south coast of the UK, specifically, an area known as the Jurassic Coast.

Always keen to find out why something isn't working and repair what can be repaired and saving boards from ending up in landfill.

Comment

hello my name is Damien I am a senior IT technician.
                    I work on HP and Dell and one of your subjects but already greatly helped.
                    A big thank you, and congratulations for this great forum which will certainly help me again.

Comment

hello my names frank im trying to get some info on resetting bios password on a hp probook 645 g1. any help is much appreciated

Comment

Hello, my name is Sergey, I do non-trivial repairs in my free time, so I have some experience in this area. Greetings everyone

Comment

Hello… I started back in prehistoric time in the Army as a Radio Repairman, then after that graduated with an Associates degree in electronics. I haven't done much in quite a while, but started with a TI-99 and moved on from there. I've done some basic computer repairs and recovery, but hope to get more into the component side of repar. Thanks for any help and guidance.

Comment

Hello, my name is Aleks. I am an heading electronics enginner in Pepsico comp. I work in electronics repair.

Comment

my name is youness i am trying to find my hp elitebook removing pasword thank yu

Comment

hello everyone my name is youness m trying to fing hp elotebook 840 g3 flash bin my bios nuber is 25Q64FV1Q
                                11600ZX
                                THANK YOU IF YOU CAN HELP ME
                                NOTE M USING EZP2023+

Comment

Hello, somewhat of a computer nerd. Was looking for ways to fix a bricked pc for a family member and stumbled across this forum!

Comment

Hi All, Matt here Sys Admin in the UK

Comment

Hello guys. It's been a couple of weeks since i joined the community.
                                      I am what you might call a self-taught repairman. I do not consider myself as a pro, by any means. I joined the community through the recommendation from youtube channel "Electonics Repair School" after watching a few of that awsome guy Sorin. And i am here to lear. Please dont judge me too harshly if i say something wrong.
                                      Thanks for having me.

Comment

Hi all)))

Comment

Clears throat Hhhhmmmm ,Hi fellow It inquisitors, I'm here to learn to help problem solve Etc
                                          I've being using Pc's since tandy tape drive and remember the 4999$ special from C64 like it was yesterday . Like most of us, I'm mainly self taught, have basic coding skill ,a working knowledge of Pc's and thing's the like of which I have a degree From Micky Soft C++ that with as rapidly as this industry changes, I feel I might as well obtained from a vending machine I've worked privately and publicly in the It field since 2009 I'm always up for a challenge :Ie when I plug in the charger no power light's come on ,what could it be?:___________________ :insert generic answer in previously defined blank space Jking

Comment

Working...
                                          X