This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: New Members - please post your introductions here

Hello, first time user to this forum. Enjoy working on vintage stereo gear.

Comment

Hello all I am new here, hoping to become an active member in this wonderful community. I am Ray

Comment

Hi, I already have some knowledge in soldering and electronics but still I'd like to get some experts knowledge from your guys here for recapping some old mainboards (ASUS P5A and P2B-S) and maybe more.

Comment

Hello everyone, obviously I am new to this forum and I would like to take this opportunity to greet you all. As a hobby I enjoy doing small repairs and while browsing I found this very interesting forum which could certainly help me solve problems or show me the correct way to repair PS4, PS5 and notebook.
          Greetings to everyone and thanks for your future help....at least I hope so

Comment

Hello I am QueryOwl,

I have been tinkering with devices for years though I am only now getting into the mods side of things. IE custom bios, modified boards etc.

I work as a computer technician refurbishing and fixing laptops for people.

I am also currently working on a bachelor's in computer science with a minor in mathematics. Electrical engineering is more of a side hobby of mine as I am still building up my lab.

Comment

hi everyone! i'm bad programmer, but i'm good sysadmin

Comment

Hello, I am gaby_64, I have a 3d printing fab lab in Northern Ontario, Canada. Currently its mainly for hobby but I am still well equiped wigh a CNC Router (9014), a Lathe/Mill combo machine and over a dozen consumer grade 3d printers of varying types.

If anyone recognizes my username, I created DBS for loading optimized windows OS such as win95 and win98 on the Sony PSP and Aircrack-PSP, a wifi scanner and WEP cracking tool.

I am full stack developer and video editor in my current profession.

Comment

Hi guys. My name is Karol, I`m from Poland. I`m newbie in repairing business but I`m prepared to learn and I`ve found out that badcaps is a place with the largest knowledge database so I`m glad to become a part of this community.

Comment

hi all, working on a project and hoping to get some knowledge. thanks!

Comment

HI All,

My name is Julien going here by Geron. I'm an electrical engineer from Germany living in Spain.
                      I work on hobby projects every now and then.
                      In this case I'm trying to fix the Laptop of my GF. It's an XPS15 7590.
                      Looks like the input power rail is shorted or open ... I'll try to post some pictures of the process.

In general I have knowledge in:
                      Wire bonding,
                      soldering
                      PCB design,
                      image sensors,
                      measurement equipment,
                      python,

Daily driving Linux, Windows and Android.

I'm not sure how active I'll be. Let's see what the future brings.

Happy repairing everyone

Comment

Hello everyone! I'm new here, hope to get some knowlegde in this forum from the expert. THX

Comment

Hello!

Comment

Hello

Comment

Hey everyone! Not necessarily a new member but first time posting. This community has helped us tremendously over the years, and wanted to say thank you! If there is a donation option for the admin, please point me in that direction.

Comment

Buenas, nuevo en este foro, viejo en algunos otros, me los recomendaron y aqui estoy, para seguir aprendiendo de los grandes!
                                saludos a todos

Comment

Hi, I'm mercenarx (it's just a nickname, obviously)
                                  in Romania I work on several specialized websites (mainly TV troubleshooting), and I hope to find useful information here, and if I can, to help others as well.
                                  I wish all users success in their activity or hobby

Comment

Hello community My name is Gabriel and I work in an electronic repair service for phones, laptops and tablets. thank you so much for accepting my request.

Comment

Hello other humans, I guess I am making an intro post to tell a bit of myself.

For a simple point, I am a self-taught electronics nut and also the local granny computer repair guy.

Hoping to be able to find the resources I need here to currently help a friend fix their laptop.

Comment

Hello founders and all the other participants in this great forum, where so many of you help others to solve technical problems that, otherwise, would be much more difficult to solve.
                                        My name is Mario and I'm from Portugal.
                                        Thank you all

Comment

Hello
                                          I'm really happy to discover this site !

Comment

Working...
                                          X