This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: New Members - please post your introductions here

Hi all, i am software/hardware engineer. However my software skills vastly overshadow my hardware skills due to work opportunity.

so for now my electronic knowledge is based on university knowledge and small hobby-projects. I am able to create my own PCB's (IoT, replacement boards, power electronics, etc). I hope with this forum that i can boost it even further.

Comment

Hello I am Terra128128.

Comment

hello!baby!

Comment

hello

Comment

Hello fam am China and very happy to be learning from you guys

Comment

Hi to All.
              I am new in this forum.I am a retired mechanic and as I have plenty time I like to learn elctronics as a hobby
              I am just an entusiast of electronics but not experience at all.
              Hope I can learn something. I love repairing things

Comment

Hello all.. My name is sanjay nawani. Im here to get assistance with my LG OLED TV.. it has issues with switching off every 40 seconds or less.

Comment

Hello, I am Iker, a computer engineer. Sometimes I do electronic repairs and this is a very interesting forum. Greetings to all

Comment

Hello!
                    My name is Michael and I like computers.
                    I live in Palos Hills, IL in the US.
                    My dad got me interested in electronics.
                    That's basically all I have to say about me.

Comment

Hello everyone, I come to introduce myself, late, because I have been present on the Badcaps forums since 2020.
                      I have, until now, never needed any help, but it turns out I do today.
                      So I posted a request on the forum and got reprimanded (gently) because I never posted anything, it's true...
                      @Topcat: No problem thank you for inviting me to respect the forum rules , you were absolutely right!
                      So, a little background about me:
                      I was born in France in 1965, and, after my studies, obtained my super-heavy driving license. I traveled throughout Europe, Eastern countries, and the Nordic region (Sweden, Denmark, etc.) for 34 years.
                      Tired (very tired) from these long trips, I stopped driving and moved professionally to the activity I did to help out my friends: Electronic repair.
                      Since 2017 I have been self-employed and repair all kinds of electronic devices: From dryers to computers, including TV screens, tablets, smartphones... In short, anything that has an electronic component within it.
                      Companies and individuals regularly entrust me with their devices for maintenance or repair.
                      This is basically my journey.
                      When it comes to hobbies, I have been practicing shooting for many years, and have acquired a few weapons over the years, quite legally of course
                      Have a good day to all of you and I look forward to chatting with you, if I take the time to linger a little longer than since I registered on Badcaps Forums

Comment

Hi to all from Manchester. Been lurking in anticipation of the arrival of my locked 3080. Plenty of reading to be had here and no doubt lots of learning ahead.

Thanks to all who put the effort in to help other.

Comment

Hello everyone, my presentation is a little late. I already had several publications. I'm here seeing some advertisements for laptops and computers. I am a Latin American mechanical engineer. I learn quickly and things like that, just like you. Well bye and be careful not to have a capacitor explode in your face. xD

Comment

Hello, I am getting into electronic repair and found this site as a resource. I am in the Bay Area. I appreciate this resource and want to thank everyone for sharing. I hope all is well for you!

Comment

Please Help Me....
                              I am unable to remove BIOS password for my Desktop Computer
                              DELL VOOSTRO 3888
                              Service Tag: 4JMJF93-8FC8

Comment

Hi its chiptester, Gizmologist / engineer, since 1977, this is fun stuff

Comment

Hello, my name is Jérémie,

I discovered your forum while searching for information to repair my TV.
                                  Unfortunately, I can't seem to find anyone who has the same problem.
                                  Thanks to this great community that helps us repair rather than discard.

Comment

Hello,
                                    I'm Sajjad boat
                                    I'm technician of mobile and computer laptops
                                    I'm from India, Maharashtra.

Comment

Hey all,

Came across this form and looks like it may be very helpful.

Comment

Hi guys

Just any other person inspiring to be a DIY tech.
                                        Have a lot to learn. I believe l am at the right place

Comment

I have a Hp Pro X2 612 G1 with Bios Password please help to unlock

Comment

Working...
                                          X