Re: New Members - please post your introductions here

Hi all!

I'm a repair hobbyist, trying to get serious

Comment

Hello

Comment

Trying to learn new things from experienced and kind persons that is very helpful. Thanks!

Comment

Hi All!

I'm 52 year old from South Florida.

Comment

Howdy. Vinny from Central PA here. Been away for a while.

Comment

Hi everyone, I'm living in Australia and recently began fixing electronic devices as a hobby.

As I'm currently dealing with a faulty Panasonic TV, I came across badcaps and would love to share my fixing and troubleshooting problems in here.

Thanks!

Comment

hi am ahmad from saudi arabia

Comment

hi i am ahmad and i need modded bios for my work station

Comment

Hi, all. I was looking for a way to remove the bios password from an old HP elitebook 840 g2 and ended up stumbling upon this community. Happy to report that the wealth of information here led me to being able to resolve the issue. I'm happy to be a part of the community!

Comment

Hi,
                        I'm GHDN Wimarshana From Srilanaka. Still beginner level for chip level repairing, i hope you all are help to me a noob to pro

Comment

Hi guys,I am hobby electronics engineer
                          I hope to have fun here as well as learn something.

Comment

Hi Guys, Albi, the new member, I'm shure we will enjoy this forum.

Comment

Hi! I'm Matias, from Argentina. I'm a DIY guy that loves to at least try to fix my own things. I'm a bit into everything like electronics, woodworking, motorbikes and tech. Found the forum looking for schematics or my dead RX570. Hoping to find a fix!

Comment

What’s up, my name is Mark, and I’m from Florida. I work in electronic repair and I’m here to just learn more about computer tech.

Comment

Hello everyone, glad to find this forum and all the help provided!

Comment

hello im here to learn im a begginer at this but hopefully that changes in the future

Comment

Hello everyone,
                                      happy to find this forum and all the help & support!

Comment

Hello Everyone! Tyler from Atlanta here. Glad to be here and learn more about electronics and repair! Just an Auto Tech for an Independent shop who also loves all things computers and cars. Looking forward to expanding my knowledge while hopefully helping some others along the way!

Comment

Hi, I'm getting into electronics, and slowly collecting lab pieces. I'm sure these forums will provide a lot of the insight I'm looking for in coaxing aging bench gear back to life. Thanks

Comment

Working...
                                          X