• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: New Members - please post your introductions here

Hello from Italy!

Comment

Hello from Lithuania! Repairing computers, phones and other electronics for about 5 years now.

Comment

Hello
        I am a 58 year old that likes to try fix everything myself, now i am having a pop at electrtonics

Comment

Hello folks, I found the site because of a specific hardware failure (Denon AVR-2802), an old amplifier I've had for 20 years! Some say (the wife) it's time to move on -- and I do have other more modern equipment -- but I guess I'm overly sentimental about things like this. I would love to have it working again.

And that's probably why I have a number of electronic items on a shelf somewhere, not working, not useful, but have sentimental value, and I convince myself somehow that I'll have the time someday to repair them!

Comment

Hello, here to increase my knowedlge about gpu repair as a hobbyist

Comment

Hello everybody, my name is Evandro but you can call me Evan if you want, I live in Brazil and eletronics is a pasion, I always wanted to fix computers on the eletronic level, like finding and fixing shorts but almost everytime I'm busy working and taking care of family.

I have a little business of printers and computers outsourcing and I usually prefer to fix things myself, don't call me selfish, it's just that I like challenges and learn how to solve the problems.

I found this forum because I'm looking to fix a gaming laptop and I read that there are people here who have the same model and almost identical problem, but I see this forum offers me knowledge to fix many other equipment in the near future.

Anyways, I'm married, father of two wonderful kids and I'm eager to learn here.

Always count with me.

Comment

What year is it?!

Also I get what you're trying to do but I just want to ask a very narrow technical question.

Comment

Hi, looking for information on the web, found this forum.

Don't have electronics skills, but want it to learn, just got a used a1990 that doesn't start and looking to try to find the problem and fix it.
                  thanks.

Comment

Assalamu alaikum warohmatullohi wabarokatuhu
                    I am from Bangladesh.
                    i am 35 years old, i can service laptop. brand pc, all in one pc etc

Comment

Hi friends and good repairman

Comment

Hi all,
                        I'm new in this forum and I'll try to learn a lot from other members and their expertise on fixing hardware in general.
                        Thank you for let me be part of this community.

Comment

Hi guys,

I am from the Netherlands and am new here. I am gonna try to find out where I can find my proper bin file

Comment

My first system had an Intel CPU overclocked to 16mhz. Is it bad I like the smell of solder? Why is it so hard to find one giant repo with all the BV and schematics files that is like a few TB, we have the bandwith....

Comment

Hello there. Thank You for this site! Helps a lot

Comment

Hello

Comment

Hello everyone I've been reading tons of post on here and wanted to join and say hello to all.

Comment

Hi folks,
                                    i'm completly new to the scene. I Started reparing laptops a short time ago. I stumbled into a laptop which is requiering authentification to be booted. That what brought me here at the first place. I hope reprograming chips is not as complicated as it looks

Comment

Hi everyone.
                                      Im Athelstan & Just want to learn more

Comment

Hi all!
                                        Greetings from Poland

Comment

Hi All

Been working in IT for roughly 13 years. In a management role but my passion is still very much hardware. Laptop repairs, arcade machine builds (I'm good at DIY too) gaming machines, old console restorations,etc

Good to be here
                                          Andrew

Comment

Working...
                                          X