• Show
Clear All

Re: New Members - please post your introductions here

Hi everybody, nice to be here.
    My name is Andrea, I'm from Italy and I love computers and technology

Comment

Hi

Somewhat jack of all trades, master of none from Finland.

I've been mostly fixing some electronics facing component failures.

Now I ended up here due to a laptop failing to recognize ram slot and I found thread for same model which led me to schematic diagram.

Comment

Hi there.
        I just got knowledge of this forum today, searching for a tech board where different tech questions may be asked. I'm a retired pc tech and I have no access anymore to any official help site of any kind. I hope my stay will be productive

Comment

Hi. I'm Steve - a 70+ year old retired minister and have taken up laptop repair as a hobby. Looking forward to learning. BTW my first PC was a TRS-80 in 1983.

Comment

Hi, I'm Fabrício. I'm 35y. I work with industrial pc repairs and some electronics equipaments. Since 2009.

Comment

Eternal student, knowledge is never too much

I intend to learn to the point of starting to create! I'm tired of just tidying up other people's inventions, I want to be an author too.

Electronics fell into my lap with a parachute, it was my livelihood during the pandemic and continues to be. I have a degree in architecture and urbanism but since I was very young I have been fond of electronics, informatics and technology. I have already developed an augmented reality app for viewing floor plans during my college, then I participated in a parameterized architecture project at the federal de goiás and in my TCC I created a facade covering that reacts to wind, humidity and insolation using arduino. Everything I've accomplished so far has come through electronics/computers.

Comment

Hello, my name is Furkan. I guess I should introduce myself. I have been repairing computers and electronics for about 10 years. I am a Turkish citizen and I live in Turkey. Like other members of the forum, I like to learn new technical and electronic information every day. Badcaps forum has helped me a lot and now I want to contribute to this community.

Comment

I`m trying to repair a no power asus c434t Chromebook.I found this site through a google search. I look forward to some good info to help me in my repair.

Thanks for allowing me to register.

Comment

I teach Technology at an International school in Kazakhstan. I also repair electronics for the school and students/

Comment

Hello to all, I am Thanasis from Greece trying to fix some APC UPS gone bad. Thanks for all the help i found in the forums

Comment

Hello,

I registered in this forum because there seems to be an issue with my mainboard and some kind people posted some schematics here. I hope to find help for fixing my mainboard and maybe get it to work again.

Comment

Hello everybody!

When my father bought his first computer, i was 16yo. I'm 57 now...
                          At the beginning i hated this machine, because he spend a lot of time with it, and not with me!
                          I bought my first one in 1997, it was a Pentium 2, 350MHz. When it broke down the first time i asked to someone to repair it, and waited two longs weeks.. The second time i decided to repair it myself, and it was for me very pleasant! Now i spend a lot of time buying and fixing (or not...) dead laptops (and other devices) just for the fun. I like to improve my knowledge about computers, they are so much things to learn!
                          I'm french, so please excuse me for my bad english...

Comment

Hello everybody! Just want to inform you that I'm not a robot or spammer, please let me in =)

Comment

Hi everyone, I'm Maraud, a computer repair technician.

Comment

Hey there Badcaps Community!
                                I'm very excited to be a part of this fantastic community of laptop repair aficionados. Bape is my name, and I wanted to take this opportunity to introduce myself to everyone. I've always been a tech buff, and throughout the years, my love for diagnosing and fixing laptops has grown significantly. I can't wait to be an active part of this community and learn from all of you.

Comment

Hello everyone! I'm Silas, and I'm excited to be part of this forum. I've been a silent observer here, soaking up the knowledge from all the insightful posts. It's impressive to see so many tech experts who have a deep understanding of technology. Recently, I completed another round of tech school, with a focus on networking, and I've finally embarked on the journey of building my home network, a dream I've had for a while. Wishing you all a fantastic holiday weekend!

Comment

Hello. I am new here. My name is Alexandre. I am from Brazil. I have been working for many years with computer maintenance in general. I am very happy to be part of this community. Hugs to everyone.

Comment

Hello. My name is Tiago. I am from Portugal. I am trying to learn more about electronics repair to complement my job in IT.
                                      I have been a long time lurker of the forum and thought it was time to register.

Comment

Hello my name is Ted I am from Pennsylvania in the USA. I have worked in a data center for 20 years and am getting back to my roots in electronics. I have a lot to catch up on but I have found over the past few months that repair and troubleshooting is something I am passionate about. I look forward to being a part of this community.

Comment

hello i am johan and i am happy to stay in this helpfull website.

Comment

Working...
                                          X