X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: New Members - please post your introductions here

Hello friends.
    I live in Banja Luka and I do electronics servicing.
    Thanks for the welcome to the forum.

Comment

Hi All,
      New to this forum and repairing MacBooks. This is just a hobby for me that I got into thanks to MyComputerWorks (A very good friend). I am learning slowly but surely and will be on here to gleen as much knowledge from the wider community of computer repairs.
      Based in SE England

Comment

Hello
        Last edited by SMDFlea; 08-03-2023, 05:54 AM.

Comment

Hello My name is Jolly

Comment

Hi All,
            I live in Moscow and I do electronics servicing.
            Thanks for the welcome to the forum.

Comment

Hi everyone
              I m living in london, uk
              I m 3d designer and web designer but now, i m studying how to fix led tv. I already collected some broken ledtv from neighbours and search the solutions on youtube to try fixing them

Comment

Hello guys, thanks for keeping this site alive ! Since 2002/3 I appreciate if my account got activated because i need to ask some important questions about some industrial equipment that im trying to fix , also hope my question will help orhers

Comment

hey everyone. started in to this journal to restore my macbook pro 2019. looking forward for the community help.

Comment

Hello

Comment

Hello, I am New to the community, I am excited to be here, by the way I am not Spam

Comment

Hi,

I'm Tobrg. I just joined, and have no clue what to write other than I have performance anxiety so I prefer computers over people. Since I had to post this is my first try, maybe I will update later.

Comment

Hello, just joined as a search led me here where I found some good information on a Cyberpower UPS problem I'm having. This looks like a great community to exchange info, tips, and tricks to all things electronic. Looking forward to participating!

Comment

Hi all. Just discovered this forum, filled with invaluable information. Hoping to use it to help fix up a TV or two.

Comment

Im from Guatemala, and figure out this is a good forum for important info such as computers schematics!!! also I wanna help people with some knowledge about SMD for computers and cellphones...

Comment

Hello yall,
                                Work as a Computer Engineer and have been into crypto mining for some time. Was looking for some info on a few of my GPUs that are acting up and found you guys. Looks like a really useful and friendly forum!

Comment

Hey everyone! �� Excited to be here as a new member. I'm Grav, a computer programmer with a passion for coding in Python and Java. Looking forward to connecting with fellow tech enthusiasts and sharing knowledge.

Comment

Hi everyone! I'm Guy, a tech enthusiast who likes to break and fix stuff in his free time. Looking forward to learning together!

Comment

Hello all.
                                      Im a hardware guy into stuff that's usually over 20 years old.
                                      completely new to using board view

Comment

Hi,
                                        I'm IT Technical and sometimes repair hardwares. I am constantly learning and educating myself in order to gain experience in repairs.

Comment

Hello guys!
                                          I work as an repair professional for more than 20 Years for consumer electronics.
                                          Now i make my very first steps with BGA replacement.

Greetings from Austria!

Comment

Working...
                                          X