This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: New Members - please post your introductions here

Hi, new from the Netherlands, into helping people keep using their devices that break sometimes. Can use your help !

Comment

Hi! I am Dominic. I am from Greece. I just found these forums here and I am glad to be a part of. I am an ammature electronic repair addict. I've been building computers for like 12 years, but never tried to replace or repair old broken computer compoments. I've repaired dozens of vintage electronics, but never repaired computer compoments. Looking forward to repair some power supplies, motherboards and GPUS. I could really use your help!

Comment

Mike from Maryland.
        Just hobby stuff right now trying to learn

Comment

Hello from Poland!
          I found this site while searching a bios file for a laptop.
          Seems to be a nice community.

Comment

Hello i'm ABERRANT I live in France I like computers I try to learn about a maximum (sorry if I not writted a lot I can't talk english a lot)

Comment

Hello my names Aidan, I recently bought a HP Prodesk 600 G6 and am having trouble with the bios password!!!! I found this site and hopefully I am able to get some help from this great communitY!!!

Comment

Hello! My name's Mark and I'm from Italy!

Comment

Hello from Dundee Scotland , figured it was about time to say hello since I have been lurking for a while

PRO IT Consultant , electronics dabbler

Comment

Hello from Scotland, UK. Been repairing phones as a hobby for a while but I've just been given a laptop to repair. Really enjoying the forum so far, lots of knowledgeable and helpful people around

Comment

hi im clyde from south africa

Comment

Hello everyone. I am HASAN from Turkey.

Comment

welcome feel free to ask any question or just have fun

Comment

Hello All! I am Morale Buddy from Michigan! I'm an electrician in the automation industry, and I would like to expand my skill into working on circuit boards. Plus, I have a broken Panasonic TV I would like to fix so it seemed like a good idea to join!

Comment

Hello from Australia.

Comment

Hello from Moldova!

Comment

Hi All, I'm Jo from Indonesia. Hope to gain and share lotsa computer repair knowledge here.

Comment

Mi chiamo Silvio,sono italiano,appassionato di elettronica. Non parlo inglese (ma grazie ai traduttori automatici non e' piĆ¹ un problema). Riparo per hobby pc desktop e qualche laptop.
                                    Last edited by Seven60; 07-30-2023, 11:28 AM.

Comment

Hello
                                      Been working on PC's sine Windows 3.11 , built tons and happy to find this forum.
                                      Worked at Microsoft as a vendor and still there off and on depending on the budgets.
                                      This forum has great info and excited to learn more things.

Comment

I am one of several old guys that have come together to refurbish pc for students and adults attempting to improve their qualifications for the workforce, but without the financial means to acquire one on their own. I have some electronics experience, acquired during a 4-year stint in the Marine Corps and 4 years with Burroughs Corp repairing mainframes. Most of the knowledge acquired by our old guys has been through Google and self study. My experience troubleshooting has been with the aid of electronic schematics. I will be looking for motherboard semantics and advice. Though slight, I am sure, I will contribute where ever I can.

Comment

Hello guys,really happy to have joined badcaps,the best forum ever

Comment

Working...
                                          X