This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: New Members - please post your introductions here

Hello, my name is Eugen and i try to fix my laptop lenovo ideapad 3 15ALC6.
    And i guess its a bios issue and i never flashed some bios chips. So this is my first time and if this will not work i need to buy a new laptop
    I already got the new bin file and i need to buy one ch341a programmer, but not really sure if i can flash with this tool my bios Chip W74M12JWSSIQ_SO8
    And i would ask if someone has experience of this chip.

Comment

Hi, I'm simply here to learn from the experts, love doing repairs as a hobby

Comment

Hello.

My name is David from Australia. I'm into general tech things that include most electronics, radio communication and also automotive stuff. Generally pretty decent at solving tech issues but this one has me beat. I do have an IT degree but currently don't work in the IT field.

Found this forum when I googled an issue (touchpad/trackpad does not work including USB ports) with a CF-20 toughbook that I purchased. I am still currently trying to sort out. Hoping someone here would be able to give some assistance. Didn't even think a forum such as this existed.

Comment

Hi im Vinnsee, came across the forum while doing a repair on a laptop.

Comment

Hi everyone. Came here to learn from experts.
            Thank you BadCaps for a lot of quality knowlege available on this board. You rock.

Comment

Hi everyone! My name is Karl. I came across this place due to one of those "we need to (unnecessarily) swap your entire logic board" jobs. I want to immerse myself deeper into repairing stuff on the component level. Here I hope to find schematics and help on my journey to make my machine work again .

Comment

Hi, new in this forum. ready to learn alot.

Comment

im tuan. form vietnam .have fun every one

Comment

Hi everyone
                    New in this forum, here for learn.

Comment

Hi there,
                      my name Alex and i own dell xps 9570, currently i have an issue with it so i need help.
                      All the best

Comment

Hullo All,
                        Found this forum by bit of random searching for latest topologies re Li-Ion charging etc

Just joined today (GMT+8) getting to grips with various laptops and industrial equipment design and repairs. Been Engineering since late 1970's in Perth, Western Australia, trip to jungles of Sabah (East Malaysia) upgrading with my designed equipment to a Remote Area Power System (RAPS) circa 1998, cut my teeth on high voltage high current controls via genset alternator field modulation bypassing the thyristor phase charger.
                        http://members.iinet.net.au/~erazmus/Power/
                        Lots of stuff since then part change of or rather addition to career re Food Chemistry, prob best view my last resume and few web links on my ISP web area:-

Few repairs I've done last couple of years:-

http://members.iinet.net.au/~erazmus...P6813B_repair/

http://members.iinet.net.au/~erazmus/G15/

http://members.iinet.net.au/~erazmus/Twin_tyre_vehicle/

http://members.iinet.net.au/~erazmus/niche/glovebox/

Many other links are blind ie private not google searchable, relate to physics experiment - found a niggle in physics, simple one But, not studied it seems, not in any text books Ive found, working on it ;-)

Thats it for now, enjoy investigating various things and add some commentary on quora.com here's my profile there:- https://www.quora.com/profile/Mike-Massen

Note:
                        Belief's easy to impose on pliable minds as has been the case for millennia as they tickle; status for; food, shelter and sex - ie basis within it seems all organised structures and ideologies...
                        Whilst the advent of Science = "The discipline of the acquisition of Knowledge" has much to offer where evidentiary processes team with rational explorations"...

Cheers

Mike

Comment

Hi everyone. Looking forward to fixing random stuff with you guys.

Comment

Hi All. am new to this game and need your help. My name is Kerry. I have several ps5 controllers that have drift and believe one of them has a board issue. Anyone knows where I can get the schematics for ps5 controller

Comment

Hi, gabrieLL from Slovakia. I see there are over 1000 pages in this thread , which would take ages to read but HI to everyone. Looking for knowledge on these forums. Thank you all much appreciated.

Comment

Heyo, hardware engineer from metro Detroit! Hmu if you need any PCB related advice!

Comment

Hello. I'm here because I'm a klutz and knocked a cap off my board, and I'm looking for resources to fix it.

Comment

Hello. I am so glad to find this forum and hope to contribute to fellow members. Thank you to everyone who provide valuable information and save lots of electronics.

Comment

Hi, first of all, thank you to the ones who established this forum. I've been coming across a lot of boot problems and from what I've read on here, the members are very knowledgable and friendly. Thank you in advance.

Comment

Hello

Comment

Hi guys, names Jacob live Queensland, Australia, Qualified Fitter Mechanic Electrician with 13 years experience, mostly joined as I enjoy learning reading and understanding real world discussion about others experience and technical skills

Comment

Working...
                                          X