Re: New Members - please post your introductions here

Hi everyone
        i am new here...some background in electronics from very long time ago
        no professional...no high level skills in fixing electronices
        found this forum through searching for a fix to a TV issue
        will post about it soon

Comment

hi bob here, new member looking forward to being part of the community

Comment

hello everybody. I'm starting in the field of repairing desktop and notebook motherboards. I ended up finding the forum and I liked it a lot, I hope to learn a lot here.

Comment

Hello badcaps community, I am Waqas from Pakistan. Currently, I am learning component-level laptop repairing. I found that this community is the world's largest community.

Comment

Good morning everyone. I am an electronics engineer from Ukraine.

Comment

Hello folks, I'm a new member from Bosnia and Herzegovina. I know nobody reads this so why bother to go into details.
                  Regards

Comment

Originally posted by BakirIzmetbegovic View Post
                    Hello folks, I'm a new member from Bosnia and Herzegovina. I know nobody reads this so why bother to go into details.
                    Regards
                    Who doesn`t read it
                    All donations to badcaps are welcome, click on this link to donate. Thanks to all supporters

Comment

Hello the names Solid Squid

I am an IT technician by trade looking at always improving my skills and meeting new like minded people.

I have 3 years of experience with hardware related issues and repairs but looking at brandishing some new skills and learning from the best (thats you guys)

Comment

Originally posted by Solid Squid View Post
                        Hello the names Solid Squid

I am an IT technician by trade looking at always improving my skills and meeting new like minded people.

I have 3 years of experience with hardware related issues and repairs but looking at brandishing some new skills and learning from the best (thats you guys)
                        I am from the UK also

Comment

Hola soy nuevo por aqui, estoy interesado en aprender más sobre los componentes electronicos de las placas madres de notebooks para poder repararla, espero que me puedan ayudar aqui, para que posterior a eso yo tambien pueda aportar con mi conocimiento. Saludos desde Paraguay!

Comment

Hello, i from italy and I'm really happy to be here and to have the opportunity to learn new things

Comment

Hello all!

I go by lemon, hailing from New Zealand

Currently working managing an e-waste recycling/repair program, slowly improving my repair skills on broken devices.

Happy to be here, love the quality of the content and the helpful community.

Comment

I have been repairing laptops since 2000, I have my own electronic workshop. I am repairing electronic equipment

Comment

Hello

Comment

Scott – New York, NY
                                    Looking for support unlocking iMac A2115. Any advice is greatly appreciated!

Comment

Hello, been using the site for years but finally registering to see those juicy images~

Comment

всем привет уважаемые форумчане и товарищи мастера.я меня зовут Макс,занимаюсь профессионально ремонтом iphone (делаю все по ним.любой swap модемы нанды оперативные памяти и прочее)
                                        мне 35 лет,стаж работы 7 лет.
                                        начал увлекаться ремонтом макбуков материнских плат
                                        в этой свере я еще новичек,но уже сделал макбуков серий
                                        a2141
                                        a1278
                                        a1707
                                        a1706
                                        4 a1466
                                        многого еще не знаю,но есть стремление и желание развиваться и впитывать знания.по ремонту iphone обращайтесь,помогу чем смогу.всем хорошего дня и настроения товарищи мастера!

Comment

Hi. Allen from Namibia. Joined to get help with an HP Envy that's turning me prematurely gray but think I found a nice community I can learn a lot from and maybe even contribute to.

Comment

Working...
                                          X