• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: New Members - please post your introductions here

hello everyone, awesome forum!
    looking forward to learn UEFI modding!

Comment

Hello there!!!! My name is "geokim"! I love this forum. It gave me a lot of solutions! But its time to write my 1st thread, so i need to post something here as i can understand. Thank u all for the knowledge you provide here!! Have fun!!

Comment

Hello? I am new here ! But nice to meet you all . Hope we have good jurni together . To help each other to slow the problem with technic item and software problem

Comment

Hello? I am new here ! But nice to meet you all . Hope we have good jurni together . To help each other to slow the problem with technic item and software problem

Comment

Hi everyone, happy to be here... thanks for the include....

Comment

hello ! am cyrille D, from Douala in Cameroon.
              Full stack developper, and self-taught.
              I would like to learn more after my training as computer scientist, no matter the technological fields. Either software or hardware, i want to develop more skills and seize more opportunities. i think being here can help me a lot. Thanks badcaps.

Comment

Hello everyone.

My name is Ali and i am from Asia. I am serving about diagnostic tools for repair and selling. So my work include laptops and programmable IC..

Comment

Hi there

I from Essex in the UK, I'm pretty handy with a computer but am stumped with my latest Dell purchase - I have seen someone that may well be able to help out on this forum so thought I'd give it a go!

Sam

Comment

Hi everyone, am infut, happy to be here. thanks for the include.

Comment

Hi all. Just joined and looking forward to learning a lot!

Comment

Hi, my name is Arik. I am a firmware developer and I love electronics.
                        I am a big supporter of the right to repair. Hopefully I can help others and get help myself using this forum.
                        Cheers.

Comment

Hello, thank you for welcoming me in this community.

Comment

Buenas noches, mi nombre es Oscar y tengo un negocio de reparaciones electronicas, es un honor para poder compartir lo poco que conozco con gente a la cual le puede servir de utilidad, en pocas palabra tengo varios años de oficio y si en algo puedo ser util no dudenen hacemelo saber

Comment

Hi to everyone!

Comment

Hello Guys,happy to be here

Comment

Hello

Comment

Hello everyone and thank you for welcoming me to the forum

Comment

Hello my name is mike and im an alcoholic,and a high tech redneck from memphis tn.

Comment

Hi, I'm Boyd from London, UK.

Comment

Hi, I would like to learn more and the same time share also some of the knowledge I have.

Comment

Working...
                                          X