This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: New Members - please post your introductions here

Hey I'm kato from New York but I stay out in Va now. I'm just gettin into computers and found this from Reddit and decided hey why not. Excited to see what I can learn fasho bc I'm just getting started.

Comment

Hello, I am technician based in South Africa who wish to learn more.

Comment

Hello,
        I am Lukas and I work for a small engineering firm located in Belgium.
        I am responsible for all IT related things, and my colleague is currently having an issue with his laptop. I hope to find some more information or help regarding BIOS

Comment

Hello,
          I am Theo and I came her to solve a problem with my TV. Thank you all.

Comment

Hi, I'm new to this forum. I'm 30 and I work as a software developer (mostly web development and a bit of linux admin/devops) I'm here because I'm keen on learning more about hardware stuff, especially repairing computers and other electronic stuff.

Comment

Hello

Comment

Hello

Comment

Hello, I've been looking in to an issue with my UPS and found some posts which all point to a common problem. Signed up to veiw the attachments (I tend to lurk these days).

About to open it up so will see if anything is bulgy : )

Comment

Hello, This is Will from Houston Texas.
                    I enjoy tinkering with electrical and electronic equipment. Passionate about technology. Ready to learn and share knowledge.

Comment

Howdy

Comment

And so it begins...

Comment

Hello, Im new to the forum.
                          Came here to get help with bricked bios.

Comment

Hello, Fabio from Italy, need help find a replace for a burned mosfet on a laptop motherboard. Thanks

Comment

Hi, my name is Barnabás, I'm from Hungary.

I am a computer repair technician by trait, but never worked in it and lack the knowhow for circuit fixes.
                              I'm hoping to obtain the knowlege necesary to start repairing on the component level and maybe start a business in consumer product repairs.

Comment

Hello, my name is Nate and I work in the computer repair industry. I've been building and repairing systems since 2013 and started out completely self taught before going to school for computer and electrical engineering. Didn't graduate because I couldn't do online learning during the covid dark times. Hopefully I will return and finish my degree though.

Comment

Hello

Mi name is nick, im from mexico.

Comment

Hi, Justin here. Interested in electronics repair. Miss vbulletin forums like this in the car world.

Comment

Hello and thanks for that add. I have been reading great things in this forum and look forward to reading more

Comment

Hello! New to this forum, looking for some board layouts, if at all possible.

Comment

Hello!

I am ML researcher, but repairing electronics became kind of my hobby in last few years.

To be honest, my reason to register is to solve a problematic repair, but while searching the solution I stumbled across this forum, and looks nice! So maybe Ill be more active than just finding a solution to my current problem

Best regards,
                                          logocar3

Comment

Working...
                                          X