This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: New Members - please post your introductions here

Hello all, 43 year old from the UK looking to get into electronics repair as a hobby.

Comment

greetings to all from spain

Comment

Hello
        Im just a regular (non electronic-yet) guy tryin to fix thing and not die in the process

Comment

Hi everyone, I‘m really into electronics and am glad I found this forum, as I have been looking for something like this for a while. I‘m a novice with knowledge in electronics but little practise when it comes to repairs. But I‘m hoping this is about to change

Comment

Hi
            Im not having much luck in life lately but i Kee pushing on
            From Western Australia
            Had a person ask me to get there tv working as i can do anything.
            The net has the recipies.
            I follow the recipe :0
            May i ask.
            The recipe for a 55 inch soniq .. eyesight's buggered here is the pic.
            n attachments great..
            E55s12a
            or E5ss12A-au
            it after turning on. no remote
            turns off after 1 minute
            if its a flash situation please tell me where to look for it.
            Or drop over my place with the usb in hand .Anytime.
            all welcome :0
            if other
            point to recipe
            Ta

Comment

Hi everyone, I've been on this forum for some time but I had some problems and I was absent. I introduce myself, I'm Javier from Spain and I repair computers. I hope to find here a good place to help each other.

Comment

Hi Everyone

I am an old time electronic engineer.
                I just stopped my professional career - my last employment was 27 years.

I seem to be magnetic to all kind of defective device - right now I am trying to fix my sons Asus G751JY, which had a waterdamage - but I think this is a lost cause .

Anyway, we are throwing too much good hradware away, that easily could be fixed.
                So this is my main task, to get hardware up and running again.

Best Regards
                Jorgen

Comment

Hello, greetings from Poland!

Comment

Hi guys, joined the forums as i would love to learn about different micro components and repairs on a motherboard scale.

Comment

Hey guys, my name is RGX. I'm joining to forum to learn more about what makes my computer BIOS tick. I currently am working on running the latest macOS on hardware almost 10 years old. On AMD CPU's, and with AMD iGPU's. It's pretty wild, ever seen Ventura run on 1Ghz Dual Core AMD APU? lol thanks for reading if you did. Hello! by the way.

Comment

Ok, complete moron here. The username isn't just for show. I'll try my best to strain everyone's patience too much.

Comment

Originally posted by MyBrainIsAStrainer View Post
                          Ok, complete moron here. The username isn't just for show. I'll try my best to strain everyone's patience too much.
                          And, just to prove my own point, I forgot the "not". To not strain everyone's patience.

Off to a great start, am I?

Comment

Hello all, i am new here.
                            I have a problem with the bios Lenovo Yoga 370.
                            I hope i can fix it here.https://www.badcaps.net/forum/images/smilies/smile.gif

Comment

Hello All, I am 31-year-old professional working in the electronics production industry. Excited to join this forum dedicated to computer hardware and software enthusiasts. Looking forward to engaging with like-minded individuals, sharing knowledge, and staying updated on the latest trends in the field. Ready to contribute and learn from all of you!

Comment

Hola a todos desde Rafaela- Argentina

Comment

hello from brazil, learning how to fix my personal electronic devices

Comment

Hello, I'm Portuguese, I work as a system administrator, I really like electronics and hardware.

Comment

Hello All,
                                      New to the forum, hoping to expand my knowlege and get some help.

Comment

Hi everyone my name is cisco and im from las vegas nevada... im new to the computer fixing and i need you guys help to unlock a laptop i bought locally but it has a bios lock i think
                                        Last edited by piernov; 06-18-2023, 05:33 AM.

Comment

Hello! Just registered and want to take part of all the knowledge on this forum.

Comment

Working...
                                          X