This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: New Members - please post your introductions here

Hi there, i'm from Frankfurt in Germany and looking forward to learning about electronics repair here!

Comment

Hi, everyone. Best wishes from Ireland

Comment

Hihi new guy here

Comment

Hello, I am Simon, Poland, Interested in Electronics, Programming and modifying stuff

Comment

So good information. Best regards

Hi I am from best country Poland ;-)
            Last edited by piernov; 06-18-2023, 05:30 AM.

Comment

Hello dudes , my name is edilberto write from sao paulo brazil, I am a beginner in the world of computer science I am passionate about electronics and heard many good comments from this community I hope to help with what I can to those who need it

Comment

Hi, joined to try and get some help fixing a friends lcd monitor

Rick

Comment

Hi, my name is Juan, I'm a beginner and I like electronics and I need help with my brother's computer ��

Comment

Hi all) glad to join this community with a lot of helpful info. I recently became interested in laptops repairings as a hobby, have some background as electronics engeener and I like everything related to PCBs, especially motherboards - they are state of the art).

Comment

Hello, new member here. Very little knowledge of electronics, probably just enough to get me in trouble. I appreciate you letting me be a member here.

Comment

Hi Guys , Name is James I'm a beginner with electronic. Just looking to learn something new. Thanks again

Comment

Hello to all.
                          I started as an audio engineer for live sound. But this type of work at time requires that you have to fix things while on the road.
                          It is from here that I started to study the area and today I do may board level repairs on solid state electronic boards and equipment, mostly DLP projectors, audio power amplifiers and other audio visual equipment, at times even motherboards which control passenger lifts

Comment

G'day guys, new here just want to say hello.

Comment

Hello, my name is Yevhen, I am from Ukraine, I am new to programming, it so happened that my laptop stopped booting after updating the bios, I had to learn how to repair my good old friend)))

Comment

Hi everyone,
                                I'm a 30 yo frenchman. I work in IT on Cobol Techs

I just got my hands on an almost new Dell Latitude 7480.
                                Slight issue : its previous user did not unlock its BIOS. I might need your infinite knowledge and wisdom to unlock it.

Comment

Hello everyobe,, i'm really new in this forum thanks for letting me be part of it, i will post a new thread if moderator allows me, i need assintance and i hope the collective wisdom can figure out my problem
                                  Thanks again

Comment

Hello, everyone. I'm learning electronics repair and came here seeking knowledge of it.

Comment

Hello

Comment

Hello.
                                        I'm here to repair my old Asus laptop by myself.

Comment

hello

Comment

Working...
                                          X