This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: New Members - please post your introductions here

Hello everyone. Im kinda new of the bios editing but enough brave to start learning it. I started my IT career with my first 286 and 386 then longer used 486DX4 100. Thank You for accepting me. I will try to be a useful student and later, hope i will able help to the newbies.

Comment

Hi! I am new! I'm trying to fix my laptop instead of buying a new one like a "normal" person. Just here to look around for now 😊

Comment

Hey, I'm from Berlin, Germany, my iMac got locked and I can't even locate the EFI chip on my board without a schematic 🙈 Thanks a lot.

Comment

Hey Im from Pennsylvania USA. I’m here to learn everything I can about computer repair.

Comment

Hiya, I'm here to improve my laptop repairing skills.

Comment

Hello! I am here to get help repairing a treadmill that was hit by a power surge.

Comment

Hello my fellow community of tinkerers and tech aficionados, I'm Dylan, but call me Xen or Xyn. I'm a father, husband, gamer, lover, insurance agent, vet, and anime enthusiast. Thanks for having me. This isn't my field of expertise so I probably wont be much help but in regards to my short list before, you can ask me anything. 😀

Comment

Hi Everyone!
                  It’s Daniel from Hungary. I mostly work on cellphones, tablets, laptops and PCs. I’ve found this forum during research for some ideas, and út looks really helpful! That’s why I registered.
                  Regards: Daniel

Comment

ciao a tutti, sono Franco e sono un tecnico riparatore Tv Italiano.
                    Ho aperto l'attività nel 1997, ho iniziato a lavorare sui CRT con la loro semplicità e affidabilità incredibili. Durante gli anni ho vissuto l'evoluzione della televisione, ma sopratutto dell'elettronica. Ed ora eccoci ancora qua a tentar di riparare queste nuove televioni quando è possibile e sopratutto quando conviene.
                    Ovviamente il far parte di questa comunity è punto fondamentale per il nostro lavoro, Non tutti nasciamo imparati e in un mondo che si evolve così velocemente star al passo è sempre più complicato.
                    Ma con il contributo di tutti è possibile

Saluti
                    Franco

Comment

I'm an avid gamer and tech enthusiast

Comment

Hello from Southern California!

My name is Adam, but in my online presence I am known as eryjus.

I am spending more and more time trying to understand linear electronics. As a programmer, I see lots of 1's and 0's and can conceptualize digital electronics easy enough. Knowing digital electronics is just a special purpose subset of linear electronics does not make things any easier on this old man's brain.

I have a few projects in the hopper and I am looking to find some guidance here. More on those soon.
                        Adam

(I may be out of my depth here and not even know it. Kindly pull me back to safety if I am.)

Comment

Hello All!
                          I am trying to learn BIOS dumping/editing so I can fix my computers.

Comment

Hello everyone , am kinda new of the bios editing, but try to be a good student.

Comment

Hi, i am here for bios and hw related issues

Comment

Hellooooo fellow-minded repair junkies,

I'm mostly repairing PC parts, electronics lab equipment and other junk that is interesting or useful enough to me (sometimes both) to be worth spending time on.

Next to repair for me: a Radeon RX 480. Wish me luck.

Thanks everyone for sharing your experience!

Comment

I love how many pages this thread has! I know it serves as a span filter, but really it's a beautiful log of people introduction.
                                  I read about this forum a while ago in some blog regarding motherboard repair. I now have my own motherboard to repair and remembered this site.
                                  I've been a software developer since I was a child, and while I have some limited knowledge of electronics, I won't hesitate to dig in and try to fix any broken hardware. Success vary, of course

Comment

Hello all,

electronics addict since childhood, software too.

landed here searching boardview to repair a laptop, seems a nice place.

Hope i can bring something interesting to this community and on the other side learn
                                    many things i do not know yet

See ya

Comment

Hi! I found this forum when looking for a solution to my locked laptop. Seems like a nice forum to read about technical matters as well, hopefully I'll stay here for a while

Comment

Re: New Members - hey every one

hey how is everyone im glad to be back here i lost access to my old gossom acount and now im gossom80 lol i should have put 2.0 lol oh well im glad to be in a place whith great people and all new people welcome as well im from canada and love the great support from here

Comment

Hello everyone from Bulgaria.

Comment

Working...
                                          X