This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: New Members - please post your introductions here

Hi, I'm Matt. Usually I work on old school car audio (RF mainly), but occasionally pick up newer electronics to attempt repairs.

Comment

Sou Douglas de Freitas, sou de Serra, ES, Brasil. Sou técnico em manutenção de computadores com 20 anos de experiencia, em constante aprendizado. Encontrei o site atraves do google e achei muito interessante. Aqui pretendo compartilhar conhecimento e aprender !!

Comment

HEY GUY,

Everybody calls me Zay. I'm a student still learning.
        I've been digging into motherboard and computer software for the last year and learned alot. I just got a programmer and trying to figure out how to correctly use it without screwing up a system. Anyways, that me and im from the US.

Comment

Hey guys,

Found out about this forum from watching "Learn Electronics Repair" on Youtube.

A bit about me -
          I like to fix and repair things. Most of the time i have been fixing mechanical things like lawn mowers or small engines. Recently i have decided to get into fixing electronics.
          I am a electronics novice however am trying to build my knowledge and tool kit to work on and repair things when they stop working.

Looking forward to discussing my new hobby with all of you.

Comment

Hello guys,

I'm happy to join this comunity and hope to learn how to repair my gadgets as DIY with your help. I like to dissasamble things and see how they work so....i think this will help me in the future.

Thank you

Comment

hello all

Names Richard,

I tinker in all kinds of things electrical and mechanical, i'm no expert and more likely to lerk than post but as for as electrical it could be Automotive ECUs, Auto Dash Clusters, Video Game Consoles, lil of everything.

Look forward at the info and knowledge i can get from here.

Comment

Hello Guys ,

My name is Riana (pronunciation : Rinn and I'm a boy ) .
                I joint this comunity because I think here I can find some helps regarding this new hobby that I found .
                Since I was a child , I like to repair thing instead of changing or throwing them to garbage . When I can …

Since 1 month I discover the SMC soldering with hot air and scope . Before that I already did some soldering but some easy ones . Arduino etc for mainly personal project .

I'm traying to repair more complexe things on my own now and using schematics and boardciew when it's available .
                When it's not .i'm just trying to be logical ….

I'm sorry for my engligh . I'm based in France … but form Madagascar ….

See you soon guys and thanks for letting me join .

Comment

Hey guys,

I have read quite a while and decide to register. Had done IT back in the days, now I have a regular office job. As a man need a hobby and also need solve some strange issue´s during the days, so im here.

See you here around.

Comment

hello, pleasure to meet you. Just the latest addition to a 20 year old thread

Comment

Hi,

Im Lee, an electrician, used to be a computer technician and changed career, i enjoy tinkering with electrics, good soldering skills as making up led strips for kitchen, bathrooms, i have ok knowledge with electronics, but need advice from experts

Comment

Hello, I am from China, there is a glitch in my notebook, and I want to find some maintenance methods in this friendly forum.

Comment

Hi everyone, it's a pleasure to be subscribed to this forum that I met through a youtuber who deals with electronic repairs. I'm Italian and specifically I live in the province of Cosenza and I hope to be of help to someone. Greetings

Comment

Hi there everybody, just registered (but long time lurker) and in need of help.

Comment

hello

Comment

Hello everyone.

Comment

Hello! My name's Ricardo. I've owned several laptops, and fixed and/or customized a couple of them, including a Dell Inspiron 9400 which came with crappy Radeon graphics, so I updated it to a GeForce 7800 GTX Go. Then I made it a Hackintosh in the very earliest days when that became a thing. I've also repaired a LOT of cellphones, laptops, and all sorts of stuff from my family and friends. Looking forward to sharing knowledge!

Comment

Hi, just joined so I could troubleshoot an LCD TV, but now that I'm here, I'd like to learn some more stuff. I'm impressed with this site.

Comment

hello, I have the issues with Acer Spin 3 SP315-51 motherboard, not initialized

Comment

Saludos gente, feliz de llegar aquí, espero aportar un poco a esta comunidad. llegué aquí buscando solución para un par de PC que me tienen sin dormir por las fallas, estoy toamdo unos cursos de repareacion de tarjetas madres a nivel componente y espero

Comment

Hola gente, espero ayudar en lo que sea posible

Comment

Working...
                                          X