• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: New Members - please post your introductions here

Hello everyone, glad to be here!

Comment

Hello everyone, Thank you for welcoming me. Ill join here because I'm fixing my old laptop and I want to try something new. I'm not a pro technician, I just love making things fix. I still learning things. Please help me.

Thank you in advance!

Comment

Hello!!!! I am evgeny. I live and work in Israel. I am 56 years old. you will laugh, but I really want to learn how to repair electronics. there are basic skills. all good luck and prosperity!!!!!

Comment

Hello everyone,

Since some time now I have been into electronics repair and I can't stress enough how wonderful this community is for obtaining obscure knowledge. I already found some incredible resources and hope to share my knowledge with you one day as well. In any case feel free to ask me anything and I hope to have an answer for you. Take care!

Kind regards,

Timeless Tech

Comment

Stumbled onto this page looking for help on an issue with a laptop. Can't believe all the information and knowledge here.

Been working on electronics for my own use for about 30 years. Love learning new things and hate paying people to do repairs I can do myself. As time goes on, I find the skills of the users in this forum are starting to due away and electronics are being viewed as disposable with the first issue.

I live just outside New Orleans and haven't found any decent resources locally for these types of things.

Comment

Hello,

Absolute beginner in electronics repair (as a hobby). Live and work in Bulgaria. Heard great things about this community and forum. Looking forward to read all the great stuff. Thank you!

Comment

Hello, glad to join this community, I'm working on embedded and software engineering filed more than 10 yrs, hope I can share my experience and help others. Thanks !

Comment

hello, i am looking for help to fix my applicances and i am absolute new in this area. i am japanese and work in hk atm. cheers

Comment

hello everyone alittle bit about me i took fixing games consoles up a year back im slowly getting more experience thanks for letting me join this excellent forum

Comment

hello, I'm from Russia, I'm 32 years old, I've been repairing various hardware since childhood, I found the right dump bios on this forum. Thank you

Comment

Shad from G.V., Illinois 61039 checking in.

Comment

Hello, just a tecnhician looking for tips and solutions.
                          I will try to help if i can.

Thanks

Comment

Hi!! Computer Science graduate with great love for repairing and building amplifiers and guitar pedals.

Comment

Howdy y'all, random dude who got a wild hair to try and see if he can repair a motherboard. Thought all that component level troubleshooting that I learned in the military 15 years ago would come in handy. Turns out its been replaced with song lyrics.

Comment

Hello to all, thanks for this great forum. It is very helpful for anyone who wants to dive dip on broads.
                                Panagiotis from Greece.

Comment

ola

Comment

olá me chamo Fabrício sou da cidade Indiara goiás Brasil sou técnico em eletrônica e informática tenho alguns bons anos de experiencia nessa área maravilhosa que e a nossa
                                    todo conhecimento que tenho estarei aberto a repassar a todos os membros desse fórum...

Comment

Hello.

Comment

Old school electronics tech newly retired looking to learn some new skills

Comment

Hello I'm Marshie
                                          I have a Lenovo laptop with with shorted bios vcc a d vss. Can someone help

Comment

Working...
                                          X