This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: New Members - please post your introductions here

Hi, all. I found badcaps while searching for a schematic for a Manson power supply. I didn't find mine (SDP-2210) but did find a similar model which fills in a lot of questions I had.

Meanwhile, I've been working on my low-serial-number Hewlett-Packard 8443A Tracking Generator which goes with their 8552B/8553B/141T 110MHz Spectrum Analyzer system. Fixed two problems (current limit upgrade, underrated tantalum cap) and added a feature (Restore Signal mode). It's working great.

Comment

hello, just posting to get access rights to download a schematic, though no doubt will be back, thanks.

Comment

Hello everyone, I found this forum trying to find answers on how to fix the HP Elitebook 850 G8 BIOS. I am sure I will be here more in the future, there is always something to learn or get help with fixing things. Thank you!

Comment

Hello, i am seb from czech republic. I have a repair shop and we do mainly repairs of macbook and laptops board level repairs.

Comment

I'm already familiar with badcaps, i wish not to dox myself for which account I use personally. I'm using this account for my workplace and for the shared use for my co-workers for their expressed use to learn.

I'm a General Repair Technician, what comes in that door doesn't really matter; I love to try and fix things as it helps give life meaning and purpose.

best,
            Gauss (TME)

Comment

thank you this is my first forum i first started in eltronics in my teens way back in the 80s oh my name is mark i have been working as a auto tech for 30 years and though it would be fun to get into computers so i have started repairing xboxes and graphics cards so i came here looking for any help i can get and offer help if i can thanks again

Comment

Hi there.

I’ve been pointed in the direction of this forum to ask questions on my new side hussle of repairing TV’s with the intention of making a profit. I’m pretty sure I’m the only one who’s ever thought of this so I look forward to being able to quit my 9-5 (I actually work shifts) and live the life of a self made millionaire who only works 3 hours a week!

Comment

Hi guys, my name is Hamza and I'm from Virginia, USA. I really love it here as I'm learning a lot. Currently, I'm studying Cybersecurity and I will graduate soon. Good luck everyone!

Comment

Hi there,
                    my name is Zero I'm very new to this field and i hope I'll be a professional on laptop repairing field once a day. thank you !

Comment

Hello, starting out with DIY laptop repair work

Comment

Hi everyone, not fully new to the forum and a great one at that, but am making my first post only now. I would love to ask for some advise about an iMac somebody gave me that is not functioning properly. It has been standing for years in a damp room and I fear...

I have repaired logic boards and more in the past. Living in Italy. There is nothing more satisfying when your hard work pays of and the laptop comes back to life.

Hope to be able to participate in the threads.

Bye for now

WesF

Comment

Hello!

I pressed a few wrong buttons and bricked my clevo p950er, im looking for any and all information on what to do next!

I have sofar;
                          Find the bios chip
                          Buy an eeprom read/writer
                          Extract the corrupted bios
                          Repair/replace the bios
                          Write the new bios

Any more tips would be appreciated

Comment

Well hello there!

First of my name is Fernando, I'm from the depths of Brazil, being working with computer repairs for about 10 years, really into repairing and solving eletronic/hardware and software problems, as always I still have much to learn

I have a small Lab, a modest amount of tools, I work with pretty much anything computer/eletronic related

Most of my time is jungled between taking care of my ill grandparents and my business

I hope to be of help, even before posting here this forums has helped me imensely and I hope to be able to repay the kindness

Comment

Hello!
                              New to this forum. Looking forward to learning something and perhaps even being able to help someone else

Comment

Hi everyone!
                                My nick is MrSparc, I'm from Portugal, an electronic technician that left this profession as a hobby in my 20's and started my career path as software engineer.
                                I hope can learn more about electronic in this forum and restart this fascinating area.
                                Thanks for having me!

Comment

its nice that i found this forum, i am new into the gaming pc scene and desperate to fix my graphics card and i have no clue to where to get guides and schematics. hopefully ya'll can help me. cheers

Comment

Hello I am here to study Imac PCB and try to find schematics of A1419 2017.

I hope it is worth it

Comment

Hello. Looks like a great resource. Looking forward to digging in. Thanks for letting me join.

Comment

Hello everyone, thanks for being here.

Comment

Hello @all, so happy to reach your valuable community.

Comment

Working...
                                          X